• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

MILF (aka pics of your mom)

Well Shit!! You make it so hard to choose Multi ^^^^ That looks like lots of fun too!

Well Shit!! You make it so hard to choose Multi ^^^^ That looks like lots of fun too!

She would get the upper half max protein shake for sure! Had a Mexican girl in 8th grade stacked like that . Ochoa was her last name: just an airhead too. I was at a birthday part w parental supervision and took her in the bathroom and got a BJ and TF! Took all of 5-6 min! Lol (I told her we had to rush so the parents didn’t get suspicious. Weeks later I made my lil sis have her stay the night(telling my moms they were friends. Did her on the floor by our pool table. After that night , she turned into a complete slut, but she was was damn stacked and had huge lips(mouth). Soo fun.

Max

17EB453.gif

Back