• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Look at this... 😐

Fletcher

Alpha Patriot/AAS Veteran/H&B REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
⬆️ Feds getting user profile data from Google based on YOUTUBE video views.

They been doing this since the beginning.

Everyone that watched that cabal video back in 2019 is already on a terrorist watch list. Lol the principalities don’t like resistance.

They been doing this since the beginning.

Everyone that watched that cabal video back in 2019 is already on a terrorist watch list. Lol the principalities don’t like resistance.
We knew that...
... but many people would parrot-off "consthpiracy threeeorryyy!" 🤤... but right there is the admission. 🤷

They’re going to have a field day with ASF……

“Why should I care? I don’t do anything wrong, so this doesn’t affect me.”
is what you are going to get from the masses. Nothing bothers anyone until it hits home.

“I don’t buy crypto so I don’t care how the government deals with it. I just abide by the law and pay my taxes. They ain’t never going to bother me.”
The masses are asses.

We knew that...
... but many people would parrot-off "consthpiracy threeeorryyy!" 🤤... but right there is the admission. 🤷
i still get called a conspiracy theorist for making fun of the vax. the idiots that believed some deadly virus was going killing everyone still dont see how THEY fell for a conspiracy theory 🤦🏼

Just watch both sides of every story and really confuse them. Then make your own informed decision and keep it to yourself.

Back