• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

LATEST NEWS ON Long rHGH !!! PICS INC!

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
June 13, 2021 Latest Long rHGH News !!
Novo Nordisk’s Sogroya (somapacitan-beco) recently became the first long-acting GH to gain marketing authorisation in GHD for the treatment of adult patients in the US in 2020 and in the EU and Japan in 2021. Additionally, there are three more long-acting GHs in late-stage development (Phase II development or later), according to GlobalData’s pipeline products database, namely Ascendis Pharma’s TransCon hGH (lonapegsomatropin), Pfizer and OPKO Biologics’ somatrogon and Hanmi Pharmaceuticals’ efpegsomatropin.
The rapid uptake of long-acting growth hormones (GH) is set to shake up the growth hormone deficiency (GHD) market in the three major markets (3MM), namely the US, Germany and Japan. These therapies are projected to capture over 90% of the GHD market share by 2030, according to GlobalData’s recent ‘Growth Hormone Deficiency: Opportunity Assessment and Forecast to 2030’ report. The current leading GH therapeutics such as Novo Nordisk’s Norditropin (somatropin), Pfizer’s Genotropin (somatropin) and Eli Lilly’s Humatrope (somatropin) are likely to see their revenues plummet as a result.
**SOGROYA (somapacitan-beco) injection by Novo-Nordisk is supplied as a sterile, clear to slightly opalescent and colorless to slightly yellow solution for subcutaneous use in a single-patient-use prefilled pen with a deliverable volume of 10 mg per 1.5 mL / 6.7mg per 1cc to be administered subcutaneously. Max dose listed - 8mg . Monthly projected monthly wholesale price $23,900!! Omg!!
We may not be able to afford these new LrHgh : This tells me regular the Regular Brand Name HGH price will plummet and be available for a very affordable price, also any large buyer with pallets of rHGH close to expiration will sell super cheap.

Max
f41d8069139389e0a321945251e6f341.gif

I already told doc, to contact me for any programs to get free or low price, coupons, samples(lmao)

Almost $24,000 holy shit!!

Insurance scam ! Lol. Just the same reason Serostim GH costs $22k for the equivalent of Zomacton for $1,400! Serostim is the only gh approved for muscle gain, therefore if you have HIV/AIDS, Cachexia , they can bilk your insurance , even Medicare. I’m just glad good ole Saizen, Genotropin, Humatrope, Omnitrope will have to lower the price bigtime. In fact GH, itself abound have had more US generics already . Now India companies and Euro/US generic gh is gonna be completely affordable. They know what’s up. The problem is self pay!
If more or any insurance would cover it for males/females as a preventative along with a letting personal trainers bill....that would change a lot of our problems that start w obesity, then type 2 diabetes , then joint replacements ankles go, knees , back! Could you imagine waking around with 225 on your shoulders all day long!? That is a reality , not a joke! Maybe one day, performance enhancement compounds like primo/Provi, testosterones even, will be praised tools. I am excited to share some news about some new testosterone /peptide products coming to market . I will update you tomorrow! Night

Max

The igf1 spike will be longer but we’ve heard after 2-3iu it’s best split up do you think this still would be better than faster gh
Will this gh work a bit better with longer igf1 level instead of the normal 4-6 hour spike per fast hgh injection

The igf1 spike will be longer but we’ve heard after 2-3iu it’s best split up do you think this still would be better than faster gh
Will this gh work a bit better with longer igf1 level instead of the normal 4-6 hour spike per fast hgh injection

The next and best results in trials, is Ascendis Pharma’s TransCon Long GH Formula was best in class, even out performing - Novo Nodisk Sogroya, Opko(Pfizer) which is an analogue and performed poorly.
Dosing and release tailored to desired pharmacokinetic profile and potentially optimizing effects of parent drug. They use three inert ingredients that do not change the rHGH at all, it is unadulterated. But after 30 years trialing and testing, it was very conclusive that the once a week shot outperformed all other daily hgh. GeneScience(Genesci) version: Jintrolong(they also make Jintropin,
Jintropin AQ) http://en.gensci-china.com/gensci/ • South Korea, India and China have had for years (of course), and currently use so, after reading the reports about regular gh is going to be thought of as a thing of the past
Having a good flow is what there goal was basically. It just takes ten years at minimum to get anything approved . This is not being marketed to just kids w turners syndrome. They already have it indicated for older individuals with gh deficiency. Lol
66d2d2cb94015463c655d416e9be6bb6.jpg

309ca1b67e266871ce59cd97c611a3ab.jpg

56iu vial! For a week.

Max

This is like the lantus of insulin , yes being active all day is great to burn fat and many other thinks , but if your goal is to explode with super high IGF the best option is the quickest hgh ( thats why intravenous is better to increase IGF ) . So to grow and increase IGF nothing beats post workout super high dosages intravenous or ontramuscular.

Since we will never have the money to afford this new one , i will keep doing my methods , GHRP6 before HGH shoot , CJC1295 DAC or MK677 to increase potency of hgh and have them all day

This is like the lantus of insulin , yes being active all day is great to burn fat and many other thinks , but if your goal is to explode with super high IGF the best option is the quickest hgh ( thats why intravenous is better to increase IGF ) . So to grow and increase IGF nothing beats post workout super high dosages intravenous or ontramuscular.

Since we will never have the money to afford this new one , i will keep doing my methods , GHRP6 before HGH shoot , CJC1295 DAC or MK677 to increase potency of hgh and have them all day

So true!! The most we could hope for is that the IND/ASIA market comes out with a version that is affordable. I just look forward to using the liquid and dual cartridge gh pen again. So easy. Especially if you use Lantus or other pen. 32g 4mm ! I can literally have my girl inject the front of my arm (if holding out like a front lateral) right on top of that middle of bicep, basically anywhere and I don’t even notice. You do have to hold it there for 10-15sec. I didn’t know and gh was squirting out all over . I never did that again.

Max

June 13, 2021 Latest Long rHGH News !!
Novo Nordisk’s Sogroya (somapacitan-beco) recently became the first long-acting GH to gain marketing authorisation in GHD for the treatment of adult patients in the US in 2020 and in the EU and Japan in 2021. Additionally, there are three more long-acting GHs in late-stage development (Phase II development or later), according to GlobalData’s pipeline products database, namely Ascendis Pharma’s TransCon hGH (lonapegsomatropin), Pfizer and OPKO Biologics’ somatrogon and Hanmi Pharmaceuticals’ efpegsomatropin.
The rapid uptake of long-acting growth hormones (GH) is set to shake up the growth hormone deficiency (GHD) market in the three major markets (3MM), namely the US, Germany and Japan. These therapies are projected to capture over 90% of the GHD market share by 2030, according to GlobalData’s recent ‘Growth Hormone Deficiency: Opportunity Assessment and Forecast to 2030’ report. The current leading GH therapeutics such as Novo Nordisk’s Norditropin (somatropin), Pfizer’s Genotropin (somatropin) and Eli Lilly’s Humatrope (somatropin) are likely to see their revenues plummet as a result.
**SOGROYA (somapacitan-beco) injection by Novo-Nordisk is supplied as a sterile, clear to slightly opalescent and colorless to slightly yellow solution for subcutaneous use in a single-patient-use prefilled pen with a deliverable volume of 10 mg per 1.5 mL / 6.7mg per 1cc to be administered subcutaneously. Max dose listed - 8mg . Monthly projected monthly wholesale price $23,900!! Omg!!
We may not be able to afford these new LrHgh : This tells me regular the Regular Brand Name HGH price will plummet and be available for a very affordable price, also any large buyer with pallets of rHGH close to expiration will sell super cheap.

Max
f41d8069139389e0a321945251e6f341.gif

I already told doc, to contact me for any programs to get free or low price, coupons, samples(lmao)
Max you are an encyclopedia of knowledge!! Thank you for all ur input u da man

Max you are an encyclopedia of knowledge!! Thank you for all ur input u da man

Anytime Big Joe. I gotta do my constant research so I can out talk my HRT doc! Lol.
No, it has always been a love of mine , herbs, supps, PEDS, diet , food, and the ladies of course . Luckily one of my jobs keeps me online so, every once in a while I can sneak an hour in. It helps to put a little money in some of these 3-4 people biotech firms (tiny ones) it is about the only way to make (bitcoin type gains within 5-7 years) Drop $1,500 on tiny companies at .30 cents and they may have that one break through .

Max

The next and best results in trials, is Ascendis Pharma’s TransCon Long GH Formula was best in class, even out performing - Novo Nodisk Sogroya, Opko(Pfizer) which is an analogue and performed poorly.
Dosing and release tailored to desired pharmacokinetic profile and potentially optimizing effects of parent drug. They use three inert ingredients that do not change the rHGH at all, it is unadulterated. But after 30 years trialing and testing, it was very conclusive that the once a week shot outperformed all other daily hgh. GeneScience(Genesci) version: Jintrolong(they also make Jintropin,
Jintropin AQ) http://en.gensci-china.com/gensci/ • South Korea, India and China have had for years (of course), and currently use so, after reading the reports about regular gh is going to be thought of as a thing of the past
Having a good flow is what there goal was basically. It just takes ten years at minimum to get anything approved . This is not being marketed to just kids w turners syndrome. They already have it indicated for older individuals with gh deficiency. Lol
66d2d2cb94015463c655d416e9be6bb6.jpg

309ca1b67e266871ce59cd97c611a3ab.jpg

56iu vial! For a week.

Max

Very interesting but do you think if abused it will cause acromegaly worsening effects especially if mixing fast with it and abusing higher amounts and worsen of insulin sensitivity since it’s long acting

IML Gear Cream!
I don’t see hgh is the future I think if we could make more muscle fibres and that be injected or the gene to increase muscle fibres blocking myostatin mtor this will be superhuman and something to increase tendon strengthening more genetic engineering

I don’t see hgh is the future I think if we could make more muscle fibres and that be injected or the gene to increase muscle fibres blocking myostatin mtor this will be superhuman and something to increase tendon strengthening more genetic engineering
Yes , 2 biologics along with the monoclonal antibody along with these growth factors/hormones / Basically a Perfect storm of inhibition of myo. Some of these guys definitely Have had access to the real deal human grade stuff from Sigma Aldrich and others. They give the races horses the FST 344 (it must do something )
Very interesting but do you think if abused it will cause acromegaly worsening effects especially if mixing fast with it and abusing higher amounts and worsen of insulin sensitivity since it’s long acting
Definitely could, they do have some brand new therapy for acro. But , with any ped, someone will take too much. They surely have a strategic plan to sell you another expensive oral glp-1 “oh, oh , Ozempic !

Max

Yes , 2 biologics along with the monoclonal antibody along with these growth factors/hormones / Basically a Perfect storm of inhibition of myo. Some of these guys definitely Have had access to the real deal human grade stuff from Sigma Aldrich and others. They give the races horses the FST 344 (it must do something )

Definitely could, they do have some brand new therapy for acro. But , with any ped, someone will take too much. They surely have a strategic plan to sell you another expensive oral glp-1 “oh, oh , Ozempic !

Max

im currently on ozempic 1mg per week doesn’t effect hunger like most claim just keep fats lower as digestion is slowed. but don’t see any myostatin freak gains yet but maybe it’s a long term thing will tell after 6 months training

with as studies seem very promising with muscle fibre increases inflammation reduction it’s very interesting

bff460a6a56b54b90959ee3d7ae44f05.plist

Ascendis , that made TransCon LAGH , ended up naming their once a week gh product - Skytrofa . 3rd US , Long Actng hgh product to get Approval. You notice it isn’t just for turners syndrome but, (GHD) deficiency in anyone . That will be about impossible to get approved by insurance, but the top ones will end up having to approve with proper testing and trying cheaper products . Hope the stocks go up the next 7 yrs.

Max

so it would kinda be like mk677...

regular gh still seems better for bodybuilding purposes imo

Back