• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Knives out for Harambe

Stimulus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love a good knife.
Post a pic of your favorite EDC and your favorite display piece.

My favorite manufacturer is Benchmade, especially the Osbourne 940 series.
I'll go first.

Got the family Bugout 535's. Got us boys the blackout and got the Blade HQ exclusive for the Misses. That cv20 steel on the exclusive is so nice. The other 3 have s30v steel.
My EDC changes depending on my dress attire. I keep the bugout on me when wearing my suits as it's low profile and light.
My favorite is my 940-2 Osbourne. It never leaves my side.

Attachments

• 20220525_143555.jpg
    20220525_143555.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • 20220513_113350.jpg
    20220513_113350.jpg
    971.6 KB · Views: 22
Cold Steel...Real Tantano
Can't get pics to load anymore..sorry..
Haven't bought one yet but love
Chris Reeves knives..
Z...

Knife Center is where to buy..the Tantano was $20 less than at Cold Steel direct..
But if you're into knives,that's the place..
I own several"neck knives"...catchy name..but they are for CQC...some are surgical..
Z...

Knife Center is where to buy..the Tantano was $20 less than at Cold Steel direct..
But if you're into knives,that's the place..
I own several"neck knives"...catchy name..but they are for CQC...some are surgical..
Z...
This is my favorite utility knife, pretty much could chop down a tree. K Bar is Very dependable and it's a thick boy.

Attachments

• 20220604_101358.jpg
    20220604_101358.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • 20220604_101427.jpg
    20220604_101427.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
I just bought my son a laser etched rescue knife from Benchmade. It is bitchin’!
All my EDCs are pre import Kershaws. I beat up all previous Benchmade and other pricey knives.

I just bought my son a laser etched rescue knife from Benchmade. It is bitchin’!
All my EDCs are pre import Kershaws. I beat up all previous Benchmade and other pricey knives.
That's awesome.

I would post a pic but it has his name, agency and badge number. It is a graduation present for Wednesday. $300!
Understood, those rescue knives are awesome. I know Benchmade is overpriced but I just love the style they have.

Spyderco knives for me for the past 5yrs at least, my daily now is a smock but I used to carry a custom paramilitary piece for years. I own and have used Benchmades and they are sweet as well some strykers and griptilians just kinda fell out of love with them one day so I gave them to my son.
Everything I carry now I put deep carry clips on after I lost my first Benchmade; I think from getting in and out of equipment at a jobsite when i was operating and maybe hooking it on something....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Spyderco knives for me for the past 5yrs at least, my daily now is a smock but I used to carry a custom paramilitary piece for years. I own and have used Benchmades and they are sweet as well some strykers and griptilians just kinda fell out of love with them one day so I gave them to my son.
Everything I carry now I put deep carry clips on after I lost my first Benchmade; I think from getting in and out of equipment at a jobsite when i was operating and maybe hooking it on something....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Yeah I love the deep pocket clip. Sorry about your loss, losing a knife is terrible.
I almost bought a Spyderco before I purchased my 940-2. I'll have to check out the smock.

We thought my wife lost the Tantano..so she was going to throw in a coulpe of bills and me 2 as well and my first Chris Reeves..but she found it..
Z...

I just found out Benchmade will fix the blades on old knives for free. I am in the market for another Benchmade now.

I'm guessing my small Swiss Army knife isn't going to earn me a seat at the cool kids' table.

I just found out Benchmade will fix the blades on old knives for free. I am in the market for another Benchmade now.
Yeah and you can get so many customized options if you check out Etsy. There's a community of enthusiasts who make all kinds of stuff

Many years ago I broke the tip off my “sailing knife” prying a screw on my boat. I contacted Kershaw and they said they don’t send out loose blades and to send in the knife. They sent me a NEW knife….and a catalog. Smart folks. Because of this I have more Kershaws AND also Shun knives in my kitchen. I broke a German Henkels and those cunts never replied to my emails.

Many years ago I broke the tip off my “sailing knife” prying a screw on my boat. I contacted Kershaw and they said they don’t send out loose blades and to send in the knife. They sent me a NEW knife….and a catalog. Smart folks. Because of this I have more Kershaws AND also Shun knives in my kitchen. I broke a German Henkels and those cunts never replied to my emails.
I’ve had a Kershaw before and liked it. I get a heck of a deal on Benchmade now though and am very happy with quality and customer service so I’m afraid I’m stuck with them lol

Get Shredded!
Yeah..But J.A. are damn nice in the kitchen..I had a 4 piece steak knive set..very $$$..they have gone down but the quality has too..
Z

Back