• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

IRON MAG LABS TD!

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thank you very much, IML!
I just got my EPHEDRA STACK!
Awesome packaging!
I used the 15% discount code.
Great deal! 90 capsules should last me awhile.
1 capsule at a time is the way I roll.
It came faster than a virgin in the cheerleader’s locker room during shower time.
I just popped 1 capsule for some afternoon energy. ? ?
IMG_2991.jpeg

Ya would like to know how it works for you

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

That's one killer haul brother. Not sure if I can handle that now at my age...I'd be a-ragin' in the gym like a crazy old man lol.

This is a great product!
Feels like modafinil or Methyl blue in terms of energy which is just what I need. This was the first of many orders to come! ?

IML got good stuff as I once logged Gear Cream and it's a decent product.

Things gonna get interesting no doubt for JJ

This morning my sciatica pain was brutal. I took ibuprofen and acetaminophen. They made me super tired. I took 1 capsule of IML EPHEDRA STACK awhile later and now I feel energized and happy. I really like these pills! ?

This morning my sciatica pain was brutal. I took ibuprofen and acetaminophen. They made me super tired. I took 1 capsule of IML EPHEDRA STACK awhile later and now I feel energized and happy. I really like these pills! ?
I'm going have to buy a bottle of this stuff. I like everything you have said about it. I like your trophy in the background. That's killer!

Thank you very much, IML!
I just got my EPHEDRA STACK!
Awesome packaging!
I used the 15% discount code.
Great deal! 90 capsules should last me awhile.
1 capsule at a time is the way I roll.
It came faster than a virgin in the cheerleader’s locker room during shower time.
I just popped 1 capsule for some afternoon energy. ? ?
View attachment 133862
I've used it pre-work out . It's good stuff ?.

Back