• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Investing in Silver or Gold?

IML Gear Cream!
Who knew Rappers were actually working on there retirement wearing all the gold chains and grills....I thought they were just showing off!!

Why not explore gold recovery from junk electronics. AKA shit you find on the curb. I've only explored and not put in practice this as obtaining and refining gold. I'm kind of a low level IT nerd mixed with a machinest. But I have seen some preety good hauls from a few YouTubers that do this regularly. Plus it's all free. You basically just chemically remove plastic from boards and stuff. Leaving behind the gold pieces and other prescious or semi precious metals. Older the electronics the more gold content. Just my 2 cents.

Honestly I only invest in idex funds so if I were to invest it would be in a gold index. Where I could make calculated investments. Or a profitable mining company.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why not explore gold recovery from junk electronics. AKA shit you find on the curb. I've only explored and not put in practice this as obtaining and refining gold. I'm kind of a low level IT nerd mixed with a machinest. But I have seen some preety good hauls from a few YouTubers that do this regularly. Plus it's all free. You basically just chemically remove plastic from boards and stuff. Leaving behind the gold pieces and other prescious or semi precious metals. Older the electronics the more gold content. Just my 2 cents.

Honestly I only invest in idex funds so if I were to invest it would be in a gold index. Where I could make calculated investments. Or a profitable mining company.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
i know a guy that does this & does very well. He buys old computers, electrical devices & wires from schools, businesses etc for cheap & strips them down for all the metals .

When the recycling biz was boomin a few years ago he cashed in. Copper & others arent as high as they once were but still not a bad hobby for a retired man.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Silver....its always a winner

my FDA company phone

My take on investing in precious metals is kind of hit or miss. If you are looking to invest long term, maybe, but short term you are better to buy and sell stocks IMO. I have a few hundred ounces of silver, (bought it back when gold was so high). I think I paid about 15 bucks an ounce for it, because everyone was saying, "silver is going to replace gold" because gold had gotten so expensive. Well guess what? It didn't happen. "Buyer beware". I look at things like this as "everything is about how to make a buck". So if a company is saying "buy this kind of coin, or buy this brand of silver bars", it's all Horse sh*t. It's all about making a buck to them. Stocks are way better in my opinion, easier to buy and sell!

This seems like so long ago....glad I jumped in back then...

Get Shredded!
They are slowly and currently, eliminating all currency except CBDC. There may be a window to trade your silver and gold for CBDC BUT... after a peroid of enticement and coercion, using CBDC will require the Mark.

Ezekiel 7:19
1599 Geneva Bible

19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be cast far off: their silver and their gold cannot deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: for this ruin is for their iniquity.

Think of what you would eventually buy with that silver and gold,... and buy those things, now.

Got a buddy who swears by gold and his whole family keeps their savings as gold. Definitely an interesting thing to think about. I like what Fletcher had to say above too^

I can forsee a time when attempting to use or trade with any currency other than Mark-linked CBDC will be a crime.

They are slowly and currently, eliminating all currency except CBDC. There may be a window to trade your silver and gold for CBDC BUT... after a peroid of enticement and coercion, using CBDC will require the Mark.

Ezekiel 7:19​

1599 Geneva Bible​

19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be cast far off: their silver and their gold cannot deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: for this ruin is for their iniquity.
I have a slightly different eschatological view so I'm not worried about it, but I do agree a time will come when its worthless.

Gold isn't going up. Fiat is going down. Is something breaking?

1712931353001.png

Back