• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Interesting Thing's You Guy's Are Into

I love yard work..all trimming mowing weedeating..I was big into growing ..plants fruits and vegetables..started getting back into it.my woman loves it to it gives her something to get outside and mind off the kids..this week have alot of zucchini squash 🍅 cucumber banana peppers.

Idk if this qualifies for this post BUT!

I volunteer at a no kill shelter wensday nights. I work with horses and other barn yard animals… mainly feeding but weekends I go and do ground work with the horses that have a bad attitude and teach them not to be assholes. 🤷‍♂️ it’s fun stuff

Idk if this qualifies for this post BUT!

I volunteer at a no kill shelter wensday nights. I work with horses and other barn yard animals… mainly feeding but weekends I go and do ground work with the horses that have a bad attitude and teach them not to be assholes. 🤷‍♂️ it’s fun stuff
He'll yeah I would say that counts..good stuff ..

Having sex with strange woman....
Yesss that has actually become my most recent fling haha. I meet these broads online and fuck them and we go our separate ways or they stick around and stay friends with benefits. Idk why I didn’t do this shit sooner but it’s like shooting fish in a barrel haha

Yesss that has actually become my most recent fling haha. I meet these broads online and fuck them and we go our separate ways or they stick around and stay friends with benefits. Idk why I didn’t do this shit sooner but it’s like shooting fish in a barrel haha
Tinder is the TITS!!

Tinder is the TITS!!
Nah bro u gatta try adult friend finder is the real fun one. That’s all these chicks want is dick haha… sex party’s , orgys, u name it man it’s on there and they’re fucking rdy at the drop of a dime. Best move I ever made haha

insect love GIF

I like to shoot guns. Listen to music. I also help out with some social work with foster kids. Just do a camp once a week. I used to do martial arts when I was younger but no longer. Otherwise I live a pretty boring isolated life, lift, work, eat, lol.
Nice on the social work! I work with a non profit that help abused kids in our county. Good shit bro

I like to shoot guns. Listen to music. I also help out with some social work with foster kids. Just do a camp once a month. I used to do martial arts when I was younger but no longer. Otherwise I live a pretty boring isolated life, lift, work, eat, lol.
I love my guns lol
I volunteer at upwards basketball. I also try to help a needy family at Christmas.

Nothing beats a simplicity tractor for lawn striping lol

I fly remote control model airplanes usually once a week on the weekends. It's a hobby I shared with my dad when he was alive. I started learning how to fly model airplanes from my dad at the age of 7 years old. It's my first passion and bodybuilding is my next passion.
Amir & CA Yak 55sp - Copy.jpg20180602_215746.jpg

Demolition derbies
No limit Texas holdem poker
Fragrances
Stoic wisdom
Self improvement to be a better man than the day before
Reading

Fantasy Football as well lol

Let's hear something that guys are into? For example, I really like mowers and lawn striping lol
Me 100% 🤣 I thought I was weird for it.. nothing better that mowing and it looking titties when you’re done.. nothing beats straight stripes!

And also my neighbors yards always looks like shit. So does that make me alpha for always having the nicest yard on the street? 🤣

Favorite colonge?
Memo Paris African Leather and Kilian Angel's Share are at the top of my list. Any quality clone of Angles Share like Lattafa khamrah will work. The DNA of the fragrance to my nose is amazing.

If desiring one 365 24/7 cologne I say get Prada Luna Rossa Carbon. I've got the most unsolicited compliments wearing that over anything else I've worn. Which is quite a few.

Me 100% 🤣 I thought I was weird for it.. nothing better that mowing and it looking titties when you’re done.. nothing beats straight stripes!

And also my neighbors yards always looks like shit. So does that make me alpha for always having the nicest yard on the street? 🤣
I have a simplicity, nothing beats it!

Conspiracy rabbit holes. Ones that are possibly true. Aliens, antartica theories, pyramids and lose civilizations and the technology they used, annunaki, tesla inventions. I can listen podcasts all day on that shit

Back