• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Insomnia - gummies

nightwing

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my old ass finally decided having my doc start fucking w seroquel would be a bad idea -

since lunesta and 50 other attempts sucked, Finally went to one of my local hippie crystal astrology stores and talked to the resident bong shop manager.

Going to try a few CBD delta THC variations and see how it does.

Fuck ambien. Too many drawbacks. Should be an interesting evening time to find a good movie and chill.

N

Hgh
Melatonin
Tryptophan

Ive always eaten a 100mg gummy about 2 hours before bed.
Lately tho Ive seen studies that THC causes you not to get as much REM sleep.
Its true.. I go to bed around 8 and im always up @ 1.
Pisses me off.

I wish I could try gummies. Oh well. Won't kick a dead horse. Been around this mulberry bush more than once.

Ive always eaten a 100mg gummy about 2 hours before bed.
Lately tho Ive seen studies that THC causes you not to get as much REM sleep.
Its true.. I go to bed around 8 and im always up @ 1.
Pisses me off.
Pretty strong gummies... I use 5mg THC and 25mg of CBD and they work great...

Delta 8 always worked well for also...

Catalog_Mango_Gumies_1.png

WORK-HEAVY-DUTY-GUMMIES-D8-D10-500MG-BBW-Supply-816.jpg

The biggest misconception of THC and sleep is that it’s all the same. The parent strain is important as they are not all equal. For sleep an indica derived product is more effective and appropriate.

The biggest misconception of THC and sleep is that it’s all the same. The parent strain is important as they are not all equal. For sleep an indica derived product is more effective and appropriate.
I can't do either or I be asleep right now. 😫

Back