• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

inquiring TRT

x3hardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. I have 2 cycles under my belt and am 28 years old. I never did pre cycle labs (my fault). My last cycle which included test, deca and dbol was ended abruptly after about 14 weeks and no use of HCG was taken. Only tamox and clomid i obtained from a research chem site. PCT disaster was due to the law and drug use. Last pin was sometime last year around September so it has been about a year. I experience sensitive nipples to the touch with a small mass off center of the nipple. Mammogram results said the mass was part of my chest. They disregarded the sensativity and said everything was fine. No sign of gyno. Testosterone results came back 328.5 total test. For 28 years old I expressed my concern to a doctor. He INSISTS that my testosterone is normal. I cannot find any research to agree with him. The blood test range was 249-836. Am I right and have low testosterone? I see a Urologist this thursday to talk about it with them but i sware these doctors are looking at me like im a moron cause the blood test says my test is normal... I wanted to reach out to ASF for a long time and just got around to it. Any info would be great guys. I wont be able to check in everyday but will be keeping a weekly watch on this thread. THANKS!

The bloods I got a few months ago when this started this research where:
Prolactin 7.6
Total Test 328.5
TSH 2.34
FSH 15.7
LH 7.9

Im living in a rehab facility so its kind of hard to do my own experaments. I will soon graduate the program and have a job and my car back. Trying to figure out what im gonna do. If i had the ability I would run Tamoxifen to see if the nipple sensitivity goes away as I did years ago through my experience.

What are you in rehab for? If you are coming off of opiods your levels could be low from that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

your test is on the ow side but thats most likely to you not being able to do a propper PCT, you should do bloodwork again when you complete your rehab

Best of luck with your rehab. Addiction sucks for all involved.

Your test level IS low. Granted the range is roughly 300-1200 for "normal" males, but that is a HUGE range. 300's will make you feel like crap...lethargic, lack of libido, etc. That 300's range is for OLD guys...70's basically. In my experience, urologists are a little more empathetic about low T. GP's will blow you off almost every time.

How big is the gyno? I have a permanent pea sized lump...it's sensitive, but bearable. A small mass is nothing to worry about, IMO. It's annoying that you still have sensitive nips, though. Maybe one of the other members can offer advice?

Hey guys. I have 2 cycles under my belt and am 28 years old. I never did pre cycle labs (my fault). My last cycle which included test, deca and dbol was ended abruptly after about 14 weeks and no use of HCG was taken. Only tamox and clomid i obtained from a research chem site. PCT disaster was due to the law and drug use. Last pin was sometime last year around September so it has been about a year. I experience sensitive nipples to the touch with a small mass off center of the nipple. Mammogram results said the mass was part of my chest. They disregarded the sensativity and said everything was fine. No sign of gyno. Testosterone results came back 328.5 total test. For 28 years old I expressed my concern to a doctor. He INSISTS that my testosterone is normal. I cannot find any research to agree with him. The blood test range was 249-836. Am I right and have low testosterone? I see a Urologist this thursday to talk about it with them but i sware these doctors are looking at me like im a moron cause the blood test says my test is normal... I wanted to reach out to ASF for a long time and just got around to it. Any info would be great guys. I wont be able to check in everyday but will be keeping a weekly watch on this thread. THANKS!

Okay a couple questions but I'll work with what we have here.

1) How long post cycle were your labs done? Deca can be very suppressive for a long time and might be part of the problem.

2) Are you in rehab for opiates? As mentioned above, they really lower testosterone a lot. Could also take some time to recover.

Moving on, your test is low. But you'll have a hell of a time getting a doctor to agree with that. Most don't know their dick from a football when it comes to healthy testosterone levels in makes, even half of the endocrinologists out there don't. At your age it's going to be an uphill battle unless you stumble on a worthwhile doctor. I couldn't get them to prescribe me test at 23 even though mine was low 200's, even after weeks out of the gym and eating 100% healthy including fats from beef and healthy oils. So I self medicated.

For the gyno, I've heard raloxifine can shrink gyno but I've never tried it. There's apparently a lot of bad ralox going around now, so it's most likely the raws from China or wherever they're producing them. AIPCTSHOP has been testing and following up on it. Pharma products straight garbage. I actually want to give it a try but not until I know it's good. Other than that, the only route is surgical removal. Not really a good option unless it gets bad. I think I'm going to end up having to get that done eventually.

Hope this finds you well and on track for recovery.

Hey! Thanks for the reply and I apologize that it took me so long to get back. Before I came to rehab I was smoking about an ounce of week every 10 days and drinking on top of hepC. Previous to that I was having allot of issues with meth and some opiates and also the worst of all those was this so called synthetic molly. I think the chemical was 2ce or something. The neurologist said my test is fine and that there is no set test level that anyone should have due to age. I argued because I know its low but he would not agree with me. He doesn't know what the masses under my nipples are but says I have no signs of gyno. He said to keep an eye on the masses and get them checked every 6 months. I'm on the fence with future cycles because of my recovery. I do have 6 months clean and sober now and don't think its healthy for me to do steroids even though it's so tempting. I'll be checking this forum for more feedback. Maybe others that have been struggling with somewhat of the same issue can chime in. Thanks guys!

Best of luck with your rehab. Addiction sucks for all involved.

Your test level IS low. Granted the range is roughly 300-1200 for "normal" males, but that is a HUGE range. 300's will make you feel like crap...lethargic, lack of libido, etc. That 300's range is for OLD guys...70's basically. In my experience, urologists are a little more empathetic about low T. GP's will blow you off almost every time.

How big is the gyno? I have a permanent pea sized lump...it's sensitive, but bearable. A small mass is nothing to worry about, IMO. It's annoying that you still have sensitive nips, though. Maybe one of the other members can offer advice?

Yeah I have gotten no luck with any doctors. The mindset I have now is to stay off of everything and see if my test increases. I have lumps in both nipples and one is bigger than the other. They are still sensitive to the touch. The left one is about the size of a pea. The doctors have said I have no signs of gyno though. But to get the lumps checked every six months or if the size increases greatly to get them checked. Cant notice anything visually though.

I'm happy to say that I will be graduating a long term rehab (6 months) in 10 days. This will be my second rehab completion. I'm giving it my best shot. The biggest struggle is being completely happy with myself and happy without drugs.

Hang in there. You don't want to keep going through all that shit. Stay off everything. You obviously have an addictive personality, so don't add anything else to the mix. I applaud you for realizing that and staying away from Test. Your test is fine with everything you have been through. Give it another 6 months of clean living and you will be fine.

Stay off everything. You obviously have an addictive personality, so don't add anything else to the mix. I applaud you for realizing that and staying away from Test. Your test is fine with everything you have been through. Give it another 6 months of clean living and you will be fine.

Amen.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm proud of you bro. Much respect. If you need to completely change everything in your life to be successful with this then do it. Job,friends,city,etc..just make it happen. Eliminate all negative influences in your life. Examine the root cause of your addiction and confront it head on. Molestation,family issues,abuse...whatever...rise above it!!! You can do it bro!💪

Yeah I have gotten no luck with any doctors. The mindset I have now is to stay off of everything and see if my test increases. I have lumps in both nipples and one is bigger than the other. They are still sensitive to the touch. The left one is about the size of a pea. The doctors have said I have no signs of gyno though. But to get the lumps checked every six months or if the size increases greatly to get them checked. Cant notice anything visually though.

I'm happy to say that I will be graduating a long term rehab (6 months) in 10 days. This will be my second rehab completion. I'm giving it my best shot. The biggest struggle is being completely happy with myself and happy without drugs.

All you guys are awesome and I thank you so much for your feedback! Just reading the past few posts you guys gave me some hope. Im gonna continue to hang out in the forum here and there. Using gear or not I still love to view logs and see what people can achieve from their hard work. Gonna be hard not to do another cycle in the future though. Time will tell. Thanks again guys!:p

Back