• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

I kno most do m/w/f with ATIPP but would it be end of the world to go e3.5d with ATIPP?

Love GC's ATIPP

Glad to see it still has the recognition it deserves :)

I'm running it now,w Mast & npp..
I like ed or atleast eod especially with mct oils being that absorbed much quicker in muscle regardless of ester..

Honestly I tried starting a log when I first got here buuuuut I hated doing it. So the cock body check in thread is kinda my log. I really do this shit mostly intuitively with some hardened principles I’ve learned over the almost two decades of doing shit.

Honestly I tried starting a log when I first got here buuuuut I hated doing it. So the cock body check in thread is kinda my log. I really do this shit mostly intuitively with some hardened principles I’ve learned over the almost two decades of doing shit.
Just do the log!

Give three good reason why I should that I can’t rebuttal with “ya but im a faggot”
Ok here’s one. Sperg0 said ur log would suck. Fuck that guy he doesn’t know shit, doesn’t know how to lift and sells his ADHD meds 😂😂😂😂

Back