• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

halotestin?

liveswole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just curious on anyone who HAS used halo , benefits and or do you recommend? increases strength but they say not much for size but stronger you get you be able to break plateaus and shock the body with prs which I would assume cause growth as well?

just curious on anyone who HAS used halo , benefits and or do you recommend? increases strength but they say not much for size but stronger you get you be able to break plateaus and shock the body with prs which I would assume cause growth as well?
Any AAS makes you grow, but halo isn't the option.

I use halotestin 2 weeks before a show to get that hardness. It increases strength, but strength doesn't always mean size.

There are better options.

halo i would only use for competition, but that doesnt mean you cant experiment with it. if you have a PR you want to break to give you that mental drive or shock your CNS a little bit it will do the job. but really short run only 10-14 days. but as i mentioned it is one of those drugs that i would only recommend for competitors who need that extra.

halo i would only use for competition, but that doesnt mean you cant experiment with it. if you have a PR you want to break to give you that mental drive or shock your CNS a little bit it will do the job. but really short run only 10-14 days. but as i mentioned it is one of those drugs that i would only recommend for competitors who need that extra.
As Dq said man, short periods.

Worst AAS imo on your body, but good turnaround for competitors

it will make you really aggressive for those few days, you will snap off on someone for breathing the wrong way.

it will make you really aggressive for those few days, you will snap off on someone for breathing the wrong way.
Almost true...

For myself, i seem more of an extrovert (natural introvert) and no anger problems.

Now....2 days out and no salt, carbs, barely any water...barely any food....okay yeah halo makes u mean

i think what you meant to say was halo keeps you alive 2 days out.
Almost true...

For myself, i seem more of an extrovert (natural introvert) and no anger problems.

Now....2 days out and no salt, carbs, barely any water...barely any food....okay yeah halo makes u mean

Makes you more aggressive and Hella strong real fast. No size directly from it but the strength can help you break plateaus. Changing your training Can also break plateaus but halo will make it happen fast.

Halo strength is pretty amazing.

Also the rage it can create is concerning at times.

I would suggest using it pre workout only for 4 weeks then cycle off. It's a pretty harsh compound.

IML Gear Cream!
I use it on and off as a pre workout. Gives you amazing agression to smash through plateaus. Take about hour before gym. Also Monster Halo has been lab max tested and came out legit

Back