• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Guess my bodyfat. *back by popular demand.

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This thread was a hit so I figure I will run one again:

That was back in December. By March I was mid-bulk, eating until my eyes bulged out and up to 235 (@ 5’ 8”). I received an invite to compete and have a once in a lifetime experience in a country I would likely never visit so….I started the prep.

This pic is last week, just over four weeks out. Today I am 204.2 lbs. To remind everyone, I should be 59 in September.

Not sure if there is a prize yet but I will contact Arnold and see if we can do something towards an IML product. I am willing to pony up another $50. Dollars not pesos.

One guess please.

Hint: It’s close to the “new” 10% everyone seems to be.

Attachments

• B7312E79-99AD-407B-B4E8-190780EAB0CA.jpeg
    B7312E79-99AD-407B-B4E8-190780EAB0CA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 143
13%

13.2 for the win

Like me CoachCabo looks like we both have some old man skin. But I’d have to say you are around 11.5-12%. I’m still not a good judge by eye so I always run a 7 point and military tape to see how they compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good Coach. I’m in for 16%

18% cause that’s the new 10%. Beard is glorious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suppose it’s not really fair by presentation. I am ultra hydrated and it is easily 100f in my gym where this pic was taken. I think the subq water is throwing off the guesses? Maybe it’s because I don’t have “Instagram abs”? I never have. Mine are flat and blocky.

Get Shredded!
People think everyone has amazing ab genetics and if you can't see them well you must be 15 or more lol. I have terrible ab genetics but very small waist and even under 10percent they still look like crap

People think everyone has amazing ab genetics and if you can't see them well you must be 15 or more lol. I have terrible ab genetics but very small waist and even under 10percent they still look like crap
Right. Mine have veins all over them although not so visible in the pic. Also my lower abs lack the ability to really tighten up due to them being cut away twice for access to my symphysis pubis. I think the old man fold of skin below my pecs throws guys off who don’t have this. It was there when I was perhaps 5%.

18.5%

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Still looking good for an AARP member..:LOL:
Im not bashing Coach... I just got my AARP shit in the mail.....Uggh.

17.6%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to see your back and legs
Not doing an update here coach. Lol!
Give me your guess based on what you see. Most guys are way off, as usual. Curious what you think.

Not doing an update here coach. Lol!
Give me your guess based on what you see. Most guys are way off, as usual. Curious what you think.
I'm really not sure.

I'm assuming you've got loose skin, which makes it even harder to judge given my own experience.

Also, I dunno if your abs tight here or not.

From this picture it looks high but I wouldn't assume it is.

Back