• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Funny Pics and Memes

IML Gear Cream!
I have a legit question…..

Can an adult female with Down syndrome give consent? I mean she’s not that bad looking really.. I was just wondering if they would be considered mentally competent enough to give consent? I’m not too familiar with downs people but I feel like it’s a no bueno for anyone other than another downs person….

Also, can two downs make a “normal” child?

Downs people usually look happy and this model doesn’t so I feel like she might have been photographed by some Hollywood groomers the more I look at the pic. Someone should investigate.

Can an adult female with Down syndrome give consent? I mean she’s not that bad looking really.. I was just wondering if they would be considered mentally competent enough to give consent? I’m not too familiar with downs people but I feel like it’s a no bueno for anyone other than another downs person….

Downs people usually look happy and this model doesn’t so I feel like she might have been photographed by some Hollywood groomers the more I look at the pic. Someone should investigate.
I completely disagree with Victoria's secret. do we have to sexualize mentally handicapped how? children aren't enough for the left?

I completely disagree with Victoria's secret. do we have to sexualize mentally handicapped how? children aren't enough for the left?
That extra chromosome probably reverses aging or opens some occultist gate that allows them to travel outside the body or some weird shit.

You’ll know for sure when the hollywood elitists start adopting Down syndrome kids en masse.

The blood libel of the … what would it be 47 and 2 ? I forget how that works…

He's natty correct??

You should check out Love on the Spectrum or Down for Love and some of the similar series on netflix. It is a real eye opener and puts things in perspective. Some....and I did say some....of the people on the show are higher functioning than your coworkers and other people you see in daily life. Plus they are more thoughtful, considerate, and nicer than 99.9% of the people you will ever meet. At the end of the day, they just want to love and be loved like everyone else.

I did look into that particular model when she hit the scene a few years ago, because it seemed suspect to me as well. But she is definitely "with it" enough to make her own decisions. Or at least as much as any us are. We all do dumb things from time to time.

If we start exploiting hot chicks on life support, then there's definitely a problem.

5b7bd321-ecd8-4f36-9cb2-89190c4a14bf_text.gif

Back