• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First pin ever

jd42047

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am very new to this. After getting my labs done and placing an order. I did my first pin yesterday. It was very smooth and little to no pain yesterday. And today it’s back to normal can’t even tell I pinned.

So I am very new to this. After getting my labs done and placing an order. I did my first pin yesterday. It was very smooth and little to no pain yesterday. And today it’s back to normal can’t even tell I pinned.
That's what we love to hear brother SB's gear is as smooth as it gets 👌🏻 thanks for posting and thank you for choosing SB Labs 🙌

Yep I figured I’d put in good words with both shipping and how smooth it was. I see a lot of people having pip issues. And for my first pin I was expecting a penicillin shot pain like when I first got into the service. Low and behold nothing. And in a couple of months I will be getting my bloods done and report back on that as well. Might as well be honest with every step I take. That and I figured it may help others looking for a good source.

Yep I figured I’d put in good words with both shipping and how smooth it was. I see a lot of people having pip issues. And for my first pin I was expecting a penicillin shot pain like when I first got into the service. Low and behold nothing. And in a couple of months I will be getting my bloods done and report back on that as well. Might as well be honest with every step I take. That and I figured it may help others looking for a good source.
Sounds great brother we look forward to seeing your results and thanks again for posting 🙌

Glad it went great. My first few inthe quads were a bit sore to the virgin muscle. But now its like butter

Back