• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Female first cycle

Justine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have been researching for a while and ready to really gain some strength and definition. What is a typical first cycle for a female lifter? 5’9” 150 over 50 years old and track athlete.
Appreciate all ideas!

Have been researching for a while and ready to really gain some strength and definition. What is a typical first cycle for a female lifter? 5’9” 150 over 50 years old and track athlete.
Appreciate all ideas!
Tell us a bit more about the type of training you do. Are you looking to build strength as in powerlifting, or are you more of a bodybuilder type? What does your diet look like?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

The “Fem Chem” section should be a good reference for you, good luck

Tell us a bit more about the type of training you do. Are you looking to build strength as in powerlifting, or are you more of a bodybuilder type? What does your diet look like?

More like a track sprinter look. I have had an eating disorder back in my college athlete days so my diet is pretty controlled. Just want to get more definition...but not to the muscle, low fat point of having to get fake b**bs :oops:
Maybe more a physique look? I go to the gym for an hour every day and then do some running after. So not a huge heavy lifter.. but want to get more serious now that my kid is older and needs less time from me!

More like a track sprinter look. I have had an eating disorder back in my college athlete days so my diet is pretty controlled. Just want to get more definition...but not to the muscle, low fat point of having to get fake b**bs :oops:
Maybe more a physique look? I go to the gym for an hour every day and then do some running after. So not a huge heavy lifter.. but want to get more serious now that my kid is older and needs less time from me!
I have no experience with women and gear, but from what I've read on the forum, anavar at 5mg per day would be a good place to start

I don't have any female steroid experience either but I do understand some of the physiology around it. It's important to understand that male hormones can cause male characteristics and if pushed to far body changes can potentially be permanent so you want to tread lightly. The general consensus is definitely that anavar is by far the safest for women with the lowest potential of male characteristics developing. 5-10mg seems to be the ideal starting point. It's also VERY important to get anavar from a trusted source such as a board sponsor here. On the market of steroid sales if it's not a well trusted source anavar is often fake and Dbol is sold in its place bc its a much cheaper compound. Dbol is very likely going to cause male characteristics so you want to be sure you're getting real anavar. So I would encourage you to use a sponsor here. Read reviews, look at bloodwork etc. Don't trust the local dude at the gym selling gear out behind the dumpster etc.

Goodluck.

I have no experience with women and gear, but from what I've read on the forum, anavar at 5mg per day would be a good place to start

I agree that Anavar at 5mg per day is an excellent starting point.

IML Gear Cream!
Dnewell wife is doing a contest prep . If I'm not mistake she's in her 40's .

I'd reach out to them for advice

Appreciate all ideas!
To be on the safe side

Anavar, Winstrol, Proviron all 3 are orals as for injection Primo Acetate or Primo Enanthate are much more safer options.

My wife is almost done with 2nd 8 week cycle of anavar. 48. Longtime natty lifter. Also has HRT pellets that include low dose test. She looks incredible. To where her doctor and gym goers are asking what she's doing different.

We noticed when she upped her protein to 1g/lb it made a big difference in her body composition.

Libido went up significantly. No new body hair or hair loss on her head. No voice changes. She is maybe very very slightly more assertive/aggressive. Her clitoris grew massively on the first cycle but she likes that since it is much more sensitive. That didn't go down at all off cycle. She does notice if she wears tighter pants or moves a certain way she is very sensitive and it can be annoying. Also goes from 0-60 instantly with respect to romance, which is a definite positive change.

Good luck.

I don't have any female steroid experience either but I do understand some of the physiology around it. It's important to understand that male hormones can cause male characteristics and if pushed to far body changes can potentially be permanent so you want to tread lightly. The general consensus is definitely that anavar is by far the safest for women with the lowest potential of male characteristics developing. 5-10mg seems to be the ideal starting point. It's also VERY important to get anavar from a trusted source such as a board sponsor here. On the market of steroid sales if it's not a well trusted source anavar is often fake and Dbol is sold in its place bc its a much cheaper compound. Dbol is very likely going to cause male characteristics so you want to be sure you're getting real anavar. So I would encourage you to use a sponsor here. Read reviews, look at bloodwork etc. Don't trust the local dude at the gym selling gear out behind the dumpster etc.

Goodluck.

This is good info from Matt.

List Available Here

Back