• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dealing with raw powder - peptide quesiton

nightwing

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm interested in running a few rounds of cerebrolysin, and one of the suppliers I'm looking at only provides raw powder. I should get a great price going this route, but I'll be on my own figuring out how to take a bag of raw powder shipped from god knows where, to setting up 2ml / day intramuscular injections.

Anyone have experience in this? Willing to spend the time and invest in whats needed to do this right, short of setting up a full blown lab.

All i've ever seen with cerebrolysin are 1ml ampules of liquid. I'd like to find a place to run this via IV in 2 weekly spurts, but unless I pay out the ass and have it compounded by one of these overpriced posh IV salons, I'm left to back room IV work and I am not going that route.

Thanks

Have you tried doing a search in this forum to get the information/directions in how everyone else has been doing homebrew. Many threads deal with it.

Have you tried doing a search in this forum to get the information/directions in how everyone else has been doing homebrew. Many threads deal with it.
Ive found several threads on raws for various oil injectibles, and carnatine, but didn't have any luck so far on finding peptide related setup.

Just make sure when typing in the Search Bar that your spelling is correct.
Otherwise the Search Engine won't understand your "quesiton" 👍🏻🤙🏻.

Back