• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle break

rogers271982

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, let’s get the abusive comments going here. I searched and don’t immediately see this question or talk about this.

Normally take TRT 250 mgs Test C per week for past 3 years.

Currently coming to end of 16 weeks Test C at 500 mgs, EQ 400, tossed in Deca at 100 mgs for some joint relief for last few weeks. Dbol at 20 mgs on heavy days, so maybe twice a week. Honestly not super happy with the results, but going through divorce, some down days I thought many time to just give it up till I’m in a better mind set, but pushed through and made the best of it.

Currently life has stabilized a bit and I’m in a better head space.

So if my bloods are good. Cholesterol is a little off, but always has been even prior to TRT, everything else is in a good range. Test total is around 2600 and free is 151.

Do I need to take 4 to 6 weeks off or can I jump into my next thing. Probably 500 Test C 300 Tren Ace and 300 Mast Ace.

Goals, 41 yrs 5’7” currently weigh 205 Bench 445, squat 565 and dead’s are also 565. Really want to see 465, 600 and 600. For age think that would stick my name on a list somewhere and I can hang up lifting heavy and stick more to body building after o get my name on a record board.

Thoughts suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason to cruise or take off is health. If all your health markers are good then have at it.

That is my thought and why I’m questioning, why not just get into something a little stronger, fully expect bloods to be a little more off after this next one but then can take some time off through summer. Unless it’s time for the next cycle to begin. lol

Sooo is that your side piece in your pic then??

Sorry I always gatta bust balls

Sooooo I personally would not jump into another cycle… let your body rest and start back up in a couple months…. That would be the “proper” way

It’s my daughter, lol. Sent me a good impressive back pic the other day. She is trying.

Proud father,that's great..
Those issues u have/had can surely Stall or slow progress,I kno this all to well..
That run you thinking of doing may sound good,but could cause issues..I hope u r definitely head strong and doing well in your day to day before starting tren..honestly I don't think u need it,good luck

Sooo is that your side piece in your pic then??

Sorry I always gatta bust balls

Sooooo I personally would not jump into another cycle… let your body rest and start back up in a couple months…. That would be the “proper” way
Why is it the proper way? Based on what exactly? His health markers are good.
What is the purpose in coming off or cruising

Proud father,that's great..
Those issues u have/had can surely Stall or slow progress,I kno this all to well..
That run you thinking of doing may sound good,but could cause issues..I hope u r definitely head strong and doing well in your day to day before starting tren..honestly I don't think u need it,good luck

Thank you I appreciate the thoughts. I’m looking for a cycle that I can put strength on, but stay lean and not get too far away from 198 lbs, which is where I compete and don’t want to bump up in weight class or size.

You mentioned you weren't happy with the results of your last cycle. That's plenty of gear, so maybe try to find out if there is a diet, training, stress, sleep, etc related issue...hammer it out...and THEN plan on another cycle to make sure all of that is on point first. Just a thought as diving into another cycle with one or more of the aforementioned things off, you're just spinning your wheels.

Why is it the proper way? Based on what exactly? His health markers are good.
What is the purpose in coming off or cruising
Oh idk how about the divorce that he’s going through which I’m sure has him in a bad head space… so starting another cycle back to back this time with tren to me sounds like a bad idea… no?

Also… your telling me u wait until ur markers are bad to come off a cycle??is that ur way?? Run ur self into the ground and once u fall face first then rest?? Sounds legit! Sign me up

IML Gear Cream!
You mentioned you weren't happy with the results of your last cycle. That's plenty of gear, so maybe try to find out if there is a diet, training, stress, sleep, etc related issue...hammer it out...and THEN plan on another cycle to make sure all of that is on point first. Just a thought as diving into another cycle with one or more of the aforementioned things off, you're just spinning your wheels.
Hey ketcup. He has been dealing with going through divorce and his mind isnt there in the motivation factor. My advise is get your mind straight first big guy before your next cycle

Think I’ll try six weeks off. I can still make slow progress on 250 cyp a week. It is winter time so fat burning wasn’t a goal. Planet fitness is not my main gym. Better safe than sorry.
c1b336726d9c6461cf86ba5f2399e4fb.jpg

Hey ketcup. He has been dealing with going through divorce and his mind isnt there in the motivation factor. My advise is get your mind straight first big guy before your next cycle
Oh I know, maybe my fault in not being clearer with my point. I was just saying that what he's going through effected some if not all of the things I listed. I was simply saying to ensure that all of those are addressed and on point before hopping on another cycle.

Think I’ll try six weeks off. I can still make slow progress on 250 cyp a week. It is winter time so fat burning wasn’t a goal. Planet fitness is not my main gym. Better safe than sorry.
Great base man. That's a great idea...lean up and cruise a bit for 6 weeks, get your head clear and take it from there. Things will get better dude...divorce is brutal and feel for ya.

Oh I know, maybe my fault in not being clearer with my point. I was just saying that what he's going through effected some if not all of the things I listed. I was simply saying to ensure that all of those are addressed and on point before hopping on another cycle.

Stress and life definitely interfered with my goals for 12 of 16 weeks. Also I’m sure high levels of cortisol and just drive at the gym were greatly diminished. Thanks for the positive comments and health consciousness.

Oh idk how about the divorce that he’s going through which I’m sure has him in a bad head space… so starting another cycle back to back this time with tren to me sounds like a bad idea… no?

Also… your telling me u wait until ur markers are bad to come off a cycle??is that ur way?? Run ur self into the ground and once u fall face first then rest?? Sounds legit! Sign me up
Yep is someone is truly trying to get as big and lean as possible then health markers should dictate it. Never said in the dirt that’s your interpretation. I think an arbitrary number of weeks is about useless.
From your understanding are health markers either perfect or in the dirt?
If health markers are good and someone is still progressing then there’s no reason to just stop if growth is truly the goal. If they want to look like a gym rat then why use drugs in the first place?

Okay, let’s get the abusive comments going here. I searched and don’t immediately see this question or talk about this.

Currently coming to end of 16 weeks Test C at 500 mgs, EQ 400, tossed in Deca at 100 mgs for some joint relief for last few weeks. Dbol at 20 mgs on heavy days, so maybe twice a week. Honestly not super happy with the results, but going through divorce, some down days I thought many time to just give it up till I’m in a better mind set, but pushed through and made the best of it.

So if my bloods are good. Cholesterol is a little off, but always has been even prior to TRT, everything else is in a good range. Test total is around 2600 and free is 151.

Do I need to take 4 to 6 weeks off or can I jump into my next thing. Probably 500 Test C 300 Tren Ace and 300 Mast Ace.

Goals, 41 yrs 5’7” currently weigh 205 Bench 445, squat 565 and dead’s are also 565. Really want to see 465, 600 and 600. For age think that would stick my name on a list somewhere and I can hang up lifting heavy and stick more to body building after o get my name on a record board.

Thoughts suggestions?

4 to 6 weeks? Time on equals time off. You just got off 16 weeks brother. I would at least wait 8-10 weeks. I am 7 months from my last cycle and every time i take a nice long break I come
Back better and better. Don’t rush too much.

4 to 6 weeks? Time on equals time off. You just got off 16 weeks brother. I would at least wait 8-10 weeks. I am 7 months from my last cycle and every time i take a nice long break I come
Back better and better. Don’t rush too much.

It’s very hard to wait that long. Especially when you’re trying to hit PRs and want to set a record. I have to remember that even at 250 of Test Cyp I’m still able to make some great headway. Need to sign up for a meet and work the prep back. At 250 Test Cyp I’m still at 1500-1600 total.

But part of the thought with it is, time on vs time off would be more for someone who is coming totally off and trying to reset their own production. If you’re staying on, does that time on/time off hold true.

Well, crazy that no one has pointed out 250mgs and 2600 is NOT even close to TRT and it never has been. You actually haven't been off you're on a mini-cycle already. You can't go ON a cycle without ever being OFF.

Fuckin send it.

Get Shredded!

Thoughts suggestions?

Sorry to hear about the divorce, glad you pushing through, keep pushing!!! Yourself and your daughter keep smashing it in the gym 💪🙏. All the best

Well, crazy that no one has pointed out 250mgs and 2600 is NOT even close to TRT and it never has been. You actually haven't been off you're on a mini-cycle already. You can't go ON a cycle without ever being OFF.

Fuckin send it.

2600 is at 500 test Cyp/400 EQ. I’m prescribed 200, but normally take 250 because the UG is dosed at 250 not 200. Plus I like it and numbers have always been good.

901e9473eaf19f9b6bcf201595f3b44f.jpg

Brother I’ve been competing and using gear for over 30 years. Trust me your logic is off.

Best of luck to you and don’t let your PR quest put you in the hospital.

Also 250 is a cycle not trt, so you are hammering your organs and body.

Brother I’ve been competing and using gear for over 30 years. Trust me your logic is off.

Best of luck to you and don’t let your PR quest put you in the hospital.

Also 250 is a cycle not trt, so you are hammering your organs and body.

I put it out there to receive knowledge because I lack it. I appreciate all the info. There is nothing wrong with someone with more experience telling me I’m flawed. Thank you I appreciate the reply.

2600 is at 500 test Cyp/400 EQ. I’m prescribed 200, but normally take 250 because the UG is dosed at 250 not 200. Plus I like it and numbers have always been good.

901e9473eaf19f9b6bcf201595f3b44f.jpg

Gotcha. Misread it.
No harm intended.

I put it out there to receive knowledge because I lack it. I appreciate all the info. There is nothing wrong with someone with more experience telling me I’m flawed. Thank you I appreciate the reply.

No worries we are not hear to bash. I get it and was in your shoes once. We just try to share what we learned from our mistakes.
Good for you for having an open mind

No worries we are not hear to bash. I get it and was in your shoes once. We just try to share what we learned from our mistakes.
Good for you for having an open mind
Hey Wiseguy, I know you've probably talked about this elsewhere, but I'm curious: what does your TRT protocol or time off look like?

Thinking I may need to dial mine back a bit.

Back