• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Considering DHB

I was getting tren like sweats really bad at night and tired of changing my sheets lmao
Crazy thing is thats exactly why I decided to putz around at 400 because I’m a natural sweaty guy and figured I’d have the same problem but I never experienced any elevated sweating from DHB. Maybe 500 would have been different.

I’m actually running some tren in the spring so hopefully I’ll have good luck and not get the sweats too bad with that either!

With nearly every compound..too much will bring un-wanted sides..but finding that SweetSpot..that works perfectly for You is where the work is..And it's almost different for everyone..
Always start low and ramp up if needed..I got incredible results with 300 a wk....and knowing how I respond to low doses well..I see no need in pushing at the risk of other problems..

Just a mindset I've kept my entire process thru Life..

With nearly every compound..too much will bring un-wanted sides..but finding that SweetSpot..that works perfectly for You is where the work is..And it's almost different for everyone..
Always start low and ramp up if needed..I got incredible results with 300 a wk....and knowing how I respond to low doses well..I see no need in pushing at the risk of other problems..

Just a mindset I've kept my entire process thru Life..

Thanks bro ! I was thinking this as well. No matter how many people reasons with their experience I won’t know how I’ll react until I try . Tbh at this point my only fear is to plan my next cycle with it and then not being able to use it for a number of reasons mentioned . But I like the dose you mentioned . I was gonna start with 200. But that seems a little to low for a cycle even if it’s my first run with the compound . Plus I’ll be running it with test and most likely mast so if any sides come up I’ll know what’s up bc I know what to expect from the test and mast at this point in the game. All that being said , fellas I’ve been bitten by the bodybuilding bug again. I love this shit . I can’t believe I spent so much time not doing it. After I get back from vacation it’s fucking balls to the wall with diet and training .

Hell yeah brother . I’ve been slammin the lifestyle hard the last 2 years, more so than ever. Giving it my all . 500 pounds of bumper plates showed up at my door tonight. My wife said Dan I’m not Fuxkin around this coming year . I guess I rubbed off on her a bit. She’ll be balls out one year, and not care the next. She signed up for 2 transformation challenges. Motivates me even more.

I think I’m going to run the DHB with primo and test

I think I’m going to run the DHB with primo and test
I imagine thats as close as you can get to tren without actually using tren. You’re gonna be covered in dick skin dude. Im normally not very vascular since I had low BP all my life but this shit has my veins popping. DHB and primo would mean vascularity out the ass

I imagine thats as close as you can get to tren without actually using tren. You’re gonna be covered in dick skin dude. Im normally not very vascular since I had low BP all my life but this shit has my veins popping. DHB and primo would mean vascularity out the ass

Yoooo lmfaooo @ the dick skin look ! That’s exactly what I’m going for

Twice a week is fine if you can handle shooting 2-2.5cc at once (because you’ll want to mix some test in) but if not do 3x a week just to cut back on volume per shot

I mixed in dhb in my last cycle for the first time. Great results with little side.

Get Shredded!
I have some coming . I’m pumped to try it . Gonna be a good addition .

Twice a week is fine if you can handle shooting 2-2.5cc at once (because you’ll want to mix some test in) but if not do 3x a week just to cut back on volume per shot

I’m planning on doing it 3x per week . I have some 27g 1/2 inch slin pins for hitting my delts with it . I’m gonna shoot it alone and see what all the fuss is about lol

I’m planning on doing it 3x per week . I have some 27g 1/2 inch slin pins for hitting my delts with it . I’m gonna shoot it alone and see what all the fuss is about lol

1/10 do not recommend. I went into it with the same attitude and ended up crippled for a week. ALL DHB hurts, but JPal’s was even supposed to be one of the least painful ones and still crippled me. I had to take 2 days off work. Now granted I did shoot in my quads; which are nearly virgin muscles anymore but trust me dude keep it in your glutes and VG and ABSOLUTELY thin it with test.

You’ve been warned.

Ha I can’t wait to hear the feedback on that . I’ll throw 3mls of DHB in my ass and be fine but I’ve yet to touch my delts with it. My delts are still new to oil though, Tren burns them for a good hour or 2. I’m about week 5 on my DHB cycle and the quad/arm veins are gettin insane and noticeably full muscles 24/7.

1/10 do not recommend. I went into it with the same attitude and ended up crippled for a week. ALL DHB hurts, but JPal’s was even supposed to be one of the least painful ones and still crippled me. I had to take 2 days off work. Now granted I did shoot in my quads; which are nearly virgin muscles anymore but trust me dude keep it in your glutes and VG and ABSOLUTELY thin it with test.

You’ve been warned.

Lol I’ll report back when I try it . Let’s see what happens

Lol I’ll report back when I try it . Let’s see what happens
Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Make sure you got plenty of ibuprofin if you’re gonna raw dawg it. Oh and an electric heating pad worked wonders for me. I slept on it the night of the pin and the day after so that day 3 wasn’t a baseball size lump like it usually would be.

I think me and you got different batches my dog . My JP DHB is smooth as silk . Always has been, I’m sure it’s just one of those everyone is different things . I remember when I first started AAS. First month of Gorilla Pharm sust had me Fuxkin paralyzed !!! Thank god I havnt dealt with that since then. That experience keeps me away from T400 and so on . Don’t need that feeling again

Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Make sure you got plenty of ibuprofin if you’re gonna raw dawg it. Oh and an electric heating pad worked wonders for me. I slept on it the night of the pin and the day after so that day 3 wasn’t a baseball size lump like it usually would be.

Damn bro it’s that kinda crippled huh lmfaoo I haven’t had that happen in years . Reminds of the first time I injected oil . My “trainer” at the time was shooting me up with test prop into my delts . My fucking arm would be crippled and couldn’t even lift it up . Couldn’t train either . Didn’t last very long before I stopped . That’s when I went online and started doing my own digging lol . My next cycle was test e alone . That’s when I first stabbed my self .

Damn bro it’s that kinda crippled huh lmfaoo I haven’t had that happen in years . Reminds of the first time I injected oil . My “trainer” at the time was shooting me up with test prop into my delts . My fucking arm would be crippled and couldn’t even lift it up . Couldn’t train either . Didn’t last very long before I stopped . That’s when I went online and started doing my own digging lol . My next cycle was test e alone . That’s when I first stabbed my self .
Yeah man I’m not bullshitting you or exaggerating. I figured people were just being pussies when they were saying the stuff hurts but I’m telling you there’s truth to it. But if you want to learn the hard way just make sure you do it in your glute or VG so you won’t miss work.

I think me and you got different batches my dog . My JP DHB is smooth as silk . Always has been, I’m sure it’s just one of those everyone is different things . I remember when I first started AAS. First month of Gorilla Pharm sust had me Fuxkin paralyzed !!! Thank god I havnt dealt with that since then. That experience keeps me away from T400 and so on . Don’t need that feeling again
It did vary from bottle to bottle. I think I got two different batches with my order because he said how he switched and it made sense because two bottles never crashes. The second bottle I used wasn’t bad at all, but it still gave some pip. There’s just no such thing as pain free DHB.

It did vary from bottle to bottle. I think I got two different batches with my order because he said how he switched and it made sense because two bottles never crashes. The second bottle I used wasn’t bad at all, but it still gave some pip. There’s just no such thing as pain free DHB.

Well I have a bunch of it coming . Probably to much tbh . I hope it won’t be that bad . I am gonna mix it with other stuff lol . I was fuckin around b4 . You think I should start off with like 1cc dhb with 2 2cc of something else ?? Or like 2dhb 1 test ?

I prefer 2ml DHB with 1ml Sust every shot, more then merrier with DHB. The more you can get in without having a little swelling the better . Again, I get no “pain” it’s just a little more swollen/puffy in that area as if the compound dissolves super slow . You’ll be just fine man

Guess What..Im not fucking around either..GC is out of DHB..

I mean you don’t have to go crazy with thinning it down. I was running 375 test a week so that came to 1/2mL 3 times a week which was perfect for my 3 shots of 1.5mL dhb. Toword the end I upped the DHB to 2mL per shot with 1/2mL test and didnt notice a difference. But if you’re running 500mg test a week you’re gonna prob wanna squeeze more in otherwise you’re gonna be pinning EOD which sucks considering its long ester

Actually I dont wanna give the wrong impression: when I said toword the end I was doing 2mL dhb i didnt mean for every shot. I never went above 500mg DHB a week just because I didnt have enough. Plus I didnt know if I would get any bad sides (which I didnt at 500)

I mean you don’t have to go crazy with thinning it down. I was running 375 test a week so that came to 1/2mL 3 times a week which was perfect for my 3 shots of 1.5mL dhb. Toword the end I upped the DHB to 2mL per shot with 1/2mL test and didnt notice a difference. But if you’re running 500mg test a week you’re gonna prob wanna squeeze more in otherwise you’re gonna be pinning EOD which sucks considering its long ester

I’m gonna run it with test and primo . Hit it Monday Wednesday Friday . I think I’m gonna go with 400mg . If I get any sides I’ll know it’s from the dhb bc im using the test and primo now and have have had zero issues .

Popped my dhb cherry tonight . Hit 1 cc along with test and primo into the glute so let’s see how this goes . When I got home from the gym I had a surprise in the mailbox so me being the freak that I am you know I had to go in and pin that shit .

Good choice you avoided a lot of unnecessary pain. I ran dhb for 3 weeks and liked where I was headed with it but damn that stuff hurt too much like I got kicked by a horse or something haha

Popped my dhb cherry tonight . Hit 1 cc along with test and primo into the glute so let’s see how this goes . When I got home from the gym I had a surprise in the mailbox so me being the freak that I am you know I had to go in and pin that shit .
Hows the injection site? I usually didnt get my worst pain until day 2 or 3 but my guess is you still feel something today.

Hows the injection site? I usually didnt get my worst pain until day 2 or 3 but my guess is you still feel something today.

So today the spot is a little sore like I know I hit that spot but that’s all. I trained legs today with no issues . If it stays like this ills definitely be able to tolerate it . The real test is gonna be the quad injection . I’ll probably do that Friday. But like I said if it’s like my glute it shouldn’t be an issue .

Back