• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope for a Friday answer! If not, we got another weekend to wait.

Very anxious for these numbers on MLG test. I'm sure they're good. I was impressed with the aromasin. Only 12.5 QD and e2 only 27 on a gram of test ? I would have thought 25 QD for sure.

Very anxious for these numbers on MLG test. I'm sure they're good. I was impressed with the aromasin. Only 12.5 QD and e2 only 27 on a gram of test ? I would have thought 25 QD for sure.

Yeah I was happy with the E2 number for sure. I also seem to have relatively low inherent aromatase activity. Typically, 12.5mg E2-3D is what I run. Granted, that is assuming slightly lower test doses as well

Sigh.. what are those guys even doing..

Cocaineeee! (If you dont watch Blue Mountain State then I expect you to go haze yourself)

Cocaineeee! (If you dont watch Blue Mountain State then I expect you to go haze yourself)
Fuck cocaine. I've never heard of anyone use cocaine and say "those were the days." and look back on it fondly.

People look back on weed and reminisce about the times they had with friends, youth, or crazy things they did.

People look back on acid and think about the insights they gained and things they learned about themselves. Changed a lot of people.

Cocaine, on the other hand? Nothing but a hurdle to kick that's an accomplishment to get over. Just my $0.02

Mother fucking acid man...
Exactly. It sounds so cliche, but it really does help you realize some profound things sometimes (aside from all funny visual stuff). Only did it a couple of times, but it affected the course of my life in a positive way the first time I did it, and I realized a lot about the kind of person I am.

Those hippies in the 60s had something going on, real acid is apparently very rare nowadays.

Fuck cocaine. I've never heard of anyone use cocaine and say "those were the days." and look back on it fondly.

People look back on weed and reminisce about the times they had with friends, youth, or crazy things they did.

People look back on acid and think about the insights they gained and things they learned about themselves. Changed a lot of people.

Cocaine, on the other hand? Nothing but a hurdle to kick that's an accomplishment to get over. Just my $0.02
Ha its a show bro but yes soon as im out of the the military prolly will give it a try\

Ha its a show bro but yes soon as im out of the the military prolly will give it a try\
I'm not condoning drug usage, of course. :coffee:

Ever tried Salvia? That shit will rock your world...

That shit had fucked me up every time one time I rolled down a hill one time I tried to jump out of a moving car and once made a fool of myself in front of my family fuck that shit

Lol it's some crazy shit that's for sure! It takes a real man to hit that shit, b/c anyone that has tried it knows it will fuck with your head like no other hallucinogenic. Tried acid and honestly 1 hit of salvia 120x took a fat shit on 2 tabs of acid.

Lol it's some crazy shit that's for sure! It takes a real man to hit that shit, b/c anyone that has tried it knows it will fuck with your head like no other hallucinogenic. Tried acid and honestly 1 hit of salvia 120x took a fat shit on 2 tabs of acid.
I'm going to say that odds are your acid wasn't real. Pretty much 95% of the stuff called/sold as acid isn't actually LSD, but 2-CB, 2-CI, DOB, DOI and the like.
When they arrested this guy a couple years back, world availability of acid dropped 90% apparently: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard
Seriously though, the recreational drug conversation has to stop here guys. We're an AAS board about getting big, not a hippie board about getting fucked up :winkfinger:

Last edited:
I get mine from a chemist in Switzerland people that say they take more than one hit aren't taking real stuff 1 hit of acid will get u at least 12 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back