• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

By Any Means Necessary

Legs are looking great brother. Hoping I can put some size on mine over the next 5 weeks or so. Seems a little tougher to do since I only work out in my home gym. I have to get creative. Actually started doing my hack squats on the smith machine. Because I have to walk out to get in position I can really run as much weight as I’d like but it’s better than not doing hacks at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ty bud! You work hard so I'm sure it'll show!

Push today.

So, since I don't want to pull calories back anymore, and I don't want to add any cardio, I'll increase energy output by training a tad bit more frequently.

With strength going up and be stimulus from new exercises now is about the best time I could do it so I will. Today was intended to be a rest day but I trained push instead. Switched some things up but mostly the same.

Nice jumps on things from previous, decent pump to start but it didn't last and that's a sign that I'm pretty depleted despite whatever the Scale says. Flat, not fat. That's the mindset.
561f717c17ef0113ebf1d7290203b375.jpg

Off day, low carbs, cardio fasted.

Added 20mcg clen, I'm shredded af now.

Will train push tomorrow but we gotta take my doggo to the vet to have some lumps removed. Hoping it's not cancerous but it isn't looking good.

He is fine and he's has the lumps for a while but the vet wanted to take them out and then we'll see what they are.

Work til 6,vet at 7 maybe sleep, train, back to work.

Off day, low carbs, cardio fasted.

Added 20mcg clen, I'm shredded af now.

Will train push tomorrow but we gotta take my doggo to the vet to have some lumps removed. Hoping it's not cancerous but it isn't looking good.

He is fine and he's has the lumps for a while but the vet wanted to take them out and then we'll see what they are.

Work til 6,vet at 7 maybe sleep, train, back to work.

Prayers for the dog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feeling rough this day. Took an hour nap after work then took the doggo to the vet. Got home and passed smooth out.

Got about 3 hours of sleep and my body decided to get up. Rather sore today and I'm guessing skipping the rest day caused it. Got my cardio in fasted and I'll wait to train until tomorrow.

Weight hasn't budged even with less then 100g carbs yesterday and no day over 200 all week which was leg day.

At a bit of a loss right now on what's going on but, I'll stick to the guns. I would usually think maybe a high high day of carbs is in order but I'm not ready to pull that trigger yet.

Good day. Pull went well and increased the numbers.

Pics from this morning show I'm much tighter then through the week. I've narrowed the issue down to one of two things, the most likely answer is sleep.

Full nights sleep the last two days pulled off a ton of water OR when I switched my gh injections to sub q from IM started having me hold water for whatever reason.

I had been doing all my gh im but got lazy and started sub q just for ease.

Either way, I look improved and this helped the mindset a lot.
3c9ad7998aa72c393d5c1f5a6348e991.jpg
5933e695b7ed677951f972a81bddffa4.jpg

Here's my pills.....

Multi - Orange Triad

K2+D3 - 1 cap daily 90mcg K2, 5,000iu d3

Nattokinase - 2 caps daily 2,000fu per

Ultra omega 3 - 2 caps daily 250epa, 500epa

Carditone 1 cap daily

TUDCA 1200mg

T4 (I've been on thyroid meds since I was 12 and this dose as well) 150mcg per day

40mcg clen upon waking

50mg winny

50mg var

1 antacid daily
bf85e2baa4a551ce5aef9f972330a49b.jpg

No training today.

Just had too much stuff going on and, despite my earlier thoughts, more rest has brought better results then more frequency even with the goal of pulling this fat off.

Did cardio fasted, drove a few hours to pick up my daughter from her mom, (she's been with her a couple weeks so I was missing her a bunch already) mowed, edged, raked, watered the yard. It's been a rough year for rain and my water bill had been crazy so I haven't watered much the last couple weeks but today I did.

Took care of client check ins.

I'll fix dinner for the family and enjoy the night off then back to the fun stuff tomorrow.

Last couple sessions.

Knees were achey on leg day so we did damage to the hams.

Push today was good. Added my intensity stuff back in so lost some strength later in the session.
e9b5bdaef55d50ed2179bd28d61f6985.jpg
705f313f744384125d4c7786fcf830ae.jpg

Last couple sessions.

Prep is definitely starting to hit me a bit. I've been very low carb this entire week but hit another new low this morning at 242 from 242.8.

Pull day was great, didn't feel any real decrease in energy or strength, got better, but, I rested yesterday instead of training legs and waited until today to train them.

Knees have been feeling it for the last 2 weeks but not a pain from injury, it's just from getting leaner and I guess tendinitis.

I pulled back the weight on my big movement top set again like I did last leg day on the Pendulum. I HATE pulling weight off the bar but when it gets to the point where my joints hurt this bad I don't have an option since the reps would be shit anyways.

I crushed hamstrings extra hard again, pulled a set from the RDL's though for recovery sake and Subbed lying leg curl for the seated I had been doing minus a cluster set. I'll be able to load the lying machine more since I maxed out the seated one.

Everything is going well. Pretty much where I thought I should be at this point, and now I get into the mind fuck timeline where my lower back looks fat af from the loose skin.
f31c8e807d126ab9f13ba0ea4387e707.jpg
9a748403973de23c24571d19be5d0023.jpg

Push today.

Fuuuuuck I'm flat. Had a pump for like 3 sets then the rest of the session was pancake city.

I'm still stronger than the previous session but, it's starting to slow and fatigue is getting there hard.

So, tonight, I have 250g of cooked rice with 2 meals instead of 150. Cheat meal.... Yay. I'll see what the weight does in the morning

Push today.

Fuuuuuck I'm flat. Had a pump for like 3 sets then the rest of the session was pancake city.

I'm still stronger than the previous session but, it's starting to slow and fatigue is getting there hard.

So, tonight, I have 250g of cooked rice with 2 meals instead of 150. Cheat meal.... Yay. I'll see what the weight does in the morning
Think you reached a plateau? Should be able to break thru it.

Back gains.

These are pretty comparable imo. I'm a few weeks post show on the left and current on the right. My back is the very last spot I lose any fat and the first spot I gain any so it's close enough to compare.
481df3fde4df1c4dfaabf5bc32f293ea.jpg

No training today and no work.

Update on the extra carbs last night, weight went to 244, 2lbs up or something? Not what I expected with only 200g added total. I've lost all track of weights at this point though unless I'm hitting a new low.

So a semi rest day, just staying active.

40 minutes of fasted cardio after a cup of coffee.

Cleaned and vacuumed the wife's car.

Raked and bagged leaves in the back yard since it hasn't rained in forever and everything is dead at this point.

Cooked chicken enchiladas for the family, waiting on those to get done.

Other regular house work I do when I'm off to help my love, laundry, dishes, sweep, vacuum and so on.

Today's diet was minimal carbs -

Meal 1 -
16oz egg whites

Meal 2 -
250g chicken breast
100g cooked rice
1c baby Spring mix

Meal 3 -
50g protein from Whey
1 packet no sugar added oats

Meal 4 -
220g 90/10 beef
2c baby Spring mix
60g beets
40g no sugar bread and butter pickles
60g light ranch (yeah I weight that too)

Meal 5 will be similar to meal 4 but no beets and I'll add 25g protein from Whey......

So 60g of carbs from carb sources? Something in that area. Doesn't matter, what does matter is this fucking fat coming off.

I've still got options though. Cardio is very low intensity so that can be adjusted. I'm using a whopping 40mcg of clen for the last 12 days I think, that can go to 60 if I need. No t3, won't add that unless my labs are fucked when I get them pulled soon, I have been on 150mcg of synthroid for years and it keeps me in good range.

I haven't pulled the old shit load trick out of the bag yet, that's a very good option but, my training seems to suffer a lot when I get a few days back into the very low carb stuff. I have preferred more even carbs through the week and a bump on training days but, the loading definitely works well.

People think coaching is hard, it's NOWHERE near as hard as making your own judgment calls for yourself imo. I'm learning what I already knew though..... Keep crushing myself with low food and it's not gonna work..... I'm hard headed though

FINALLY got in for some tissue work. Only on the left leg for now though to try and fix the knee.

Good thing is my guy doesn't believe it to be a tendon or ligament tear. He says it is chondromalacia. That's where the soft tissue in the knee rubs on bone or together which causes irritation and inflammation. It's fixable which is key but it's not over night. Essentially, as I expected, hip mobility, tight quads and hamstrings and training like a maniac has caused it.

He did some grasting, cupping, lots of stretching, electro stim. Also gave me a good list of stuff I will do daily to help get it going.

At least it ain’t cooked fish. Yuk!

Here's my pills.....

Multi - Orange Triad

K2+D3 - 1 cap daily 90mcg K2, 5,000iu d3

Nattokinase - 2 caps daily 2,000fu per

Ultra omega 3 - 2 caps daily 250epa, 500epa

Carditone 1 cap daily

TUDCA 1200mg

T4 (I've been on thyroid meds since I was 12 and this dose as well) 150mcg per day

40mcg clen upon waking

50mg winny

50mg var

1 antacid daily
bf85e2baa4a551ce5aef9f972330a49b.jpg

What tudca are you using? 1200 Is a lot. that would be like 80-90 dollars a month just on TUDCA with my brand

Well, weight hit a new low again.

241 this morning but I look like hell. I pulled back on training this week as well as cardio.

Leg day was just extensions and curls and some other hip hinge stuff since I wanted to make the most of the pt session. The next morning my left quad was separated EVERYWHERE so it definitely got unbound from the cupping and tissue work.

Push yesterday was uneventful, put in all new exercises besides the Pec deck to give the movement patterns a little break.

Pull today was 5 exercises, an upper/mid back bias row, the prime grip t bar row, upper back DB row with my head on a bench, strive curl and DB curl.

Cardio had been 30 minutes instead of 40.

Just giving the body a tiny break this week.

Tonight I'm going to load hard and see how the week goes. I'll have home made burgers and sweet potato fries.

I'm so flat right now I look like a fat shit so I'll get a better idea on my real condition the day after tomorrow.

I've also backed myself into a corner with show timing, the next show I could go to is too close and then the one after that is too far and I've been on a good amount of time already. I might have to pull back and restart but, I still need to get it figured out. This is the downfall of my work, I can't just jump in right now so it's gotta be nailed.

Hell..what's wrong with fish..??
Just stopped by to pay my Respects..
As Always..looking good Brother..
Z...

Looking good Monte
Understand about the show timing. I was considering a couple shows in October and November. Both easy enough and close together but I’m scheduled for hematology labs for my endocrinologist in September. She is wanting to do therapeutic blood letting because even when I’m not on test or any other aas, my rbc and hematocrit are high. When I’m on test it goes through the roof. Timing! I don’t want to blow off the appointment but I try to rationalize it and tell my self well it’s only 3 more moths. Timing! It sucks. But I know I need to get it done. Maybe push it off another year. Timing! I could hit November comp still but not sure if I could get ready in time if I come off everything for 4-6 weeks but that would still give me 8 weeks for final prep. Timing! Maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day. Pull went well and increased the numbers.

Pics from this morning show I'm much tighter then through the week. I've narrowed the issue down to one of two things, the most likely answer is sleep.

Full nights sleep the last two days pulled off a ton of water OR when I switched my gh injections to sub q from IM started having me hold water for whatever reason.

I had been doing all my gh im but got lazy and started sub q just for ease.

Either way, I look improved and this helped the mindset a lot.
3c9ad7998aa72c393d5c1f5a6348e991.jpg
5933e695b7ed677951f972a81bddffa4.jpg

Dude, “by any means necessary” You’re doing it brother. when’s the show?

Back