• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bulking log. AZTECA Gold labs

Get Shredded!
Bros now that I'm living at sister in laws house (fuckin tornado fuct my home)she bakes,pies,fudge,cookies etc..indulging yes,it's hard..gunna have to control myself
Definitely harder to control yourself when it's right in front of your face 😆🤣

Definitely harder to control yourself when it's right in front of your face 😆🤣
No doubt..last night I cooked 5 lb chilli 93/7 beef..(all gone)it was her birthday had a red velvet cake,& pan of fudge.5 kids 3 adults hear + my daughter & her bf came over.feels weird staying not in my own home but gunna still eat...tonight it's gumbo chicken and sausage

No doubt..last night I cooked 5 lb chilli 93/7 beef..(all gone)it was her birthday had a red velvet cake,& pan of fudge.5 kids 3 adults hear + my daughter & her bf came over.feels weird staying not in my own home but gunna still eat...tonight it's gumbo chicken and sausage
I feel you brother. I had to stay at my now mother in-law's house a few month after me and my fiance started dating. I was 18 and at that time she didn't like me as I was a different man back then. It was difficult for everyone but had to tough it out. Pressure makes diamonds 💎

Yes sir! Me too!!

You guys are killing me with the food talk ‘bam and swole’. I love visiting Louisiana and cooking Cajun, Creole and just locals food! Besides New Orleans spots, I’ve stayed in Kenner & Denham Springs . Went to the Fairgrounds in Kenner and this Italian guy was making huge grilled sausage & pepper Po’Boys : had fresh bread that he would crisp up over that fire , homemade Italian sausages (they were huge too); I was the only person to eat the whole thing, everyone else was sharing. Denham was a nice town too. It was so weird at the time , I had never seem so many Greek-Lebanese combo restaurants and even the mini marts/ gas stations had some of the best food (big breakfast biscuits made fresh and “to order”, plus all the Po’boys . Mmm

Max

You guys are killing me with the food talk ‘bam and swole’. I love visiting Louisiana and cooking Cajun, Creole and just locals food! Besides New Orleans spots, I’ve stayed in Kenner & Denham Springs . Went to the Fairgrounds in Kenner and this Italian guy was making huge grilled sausage & pepper Po’Boys : had fresh bread that he would crisp up over that fire , homemade Italian sausages (they were huge too); I was the only person to eat the whole thing, everyone else was sharing. Denham was a nice town too. It was so weird at the time , I had never seem so many Greek-Lebanese combo restaurants and even the mini marts/ gas stations had some of the best food (big breakfast biscuits made fresh and “to order”, plus all the Po’boys . Mmm

Max
I pm u @maxmuscle1

IML Gear Cream!
Week 6 completed! Started 25mg of Anavar this week. Up another pound. 193lbs. With visible abs. Muscles are full and pumps are there. Strength is still increasing. Libido 100mph.

I’m at the half way point. 6 weeks to go!!!!!!

Great job BamBam!

Max
Happy Holidays

194lbs another one! Adding some muscle. Strength is crazy. Mid section is getting a lil fluffy. Legs won’t stop growing.

Attachments

• EBFCFDFE-062F-46A7-A8FB-ADDFDC76E0C0.jpeg
    EBFCFDFE-062F-46A7-A8FB-ADDFDC76E0C0.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 48
I can hear my.mother yelling at you to get them damn shoes off the counter 😆🤣

Just playing, looking solid brother. Nice blood numbers too. E2 is a little high but if you got no sides I wouldn't even care.
HHhaha those are my wife’s shoes.. No sides! So far so good 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Week 9. 195lbs
One week of Npp left!

Three weeks of 375mg of test.

Going to 200mg for 12 weeks and get blood work done before I do another mini bulk cycle.

10-12 weeks
Test Cyp 375g
NPP 100mg
Mast P 150mg

Week 10 196lbs. Dropped the NPP. Running 375mg of test for 2 more weeks.

Up 13lbs in 10 weeks while staying lean as possible.

Photo was taken at 5am. Fasted. No pump.

Attachments

• CD3FE6D6-14B7-4EE5-B93C-3C821C56DCA2.jpeg
    CD3FE6D6-14B7-4EE5-B93C-3C821C56DCA2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 50
Week 10 196lbs. Dropped the NPP. Running 375mg of test for 2 more weeks.

Up 13lbs in 10 weeks while staying lean as possible.

Photo was taken at 5am. Fasted. No pump.

13lbs! That is awesome ! Good log BamBam . Made some great progress and more to come.
Are you on TRT after or PCT and off ? I haven’t read through your complete log yet. Really only 10 weeks of blasting, then 2 weeks at lower dose test….things should go well as far as keeping your weight on that you gained. One thing that helps me (if I can’t use gh) was using 25mg Mk677 or a blend like Somatozine. It keeps my appetite high and I am able to take in more calories vs taking nothing. Look forward to your next mission

Max

I stayed at 375mg of test the entire time. (Will be 12 weeks total)

Plan on 200mg for 10-12 weeks and check blood levels and plan another mini bulk cycle before I start to prep in the middle of August.

Week 11. 197 lbs. 5AM. Fasted. Pretty damn lean!! Vein action in the legs is ridiculous. One week of 375mg of test cyp. Then back down to 200mg for 10 weeks. I have achieved my goal. Will have 2.0 bulking log. Where the fun starts!!! New goal of 215lbs lean!! Will post last update next week! LFG!!

Back