• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

BPC-157

bighuck

Be good or be good at it
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have any personal experience with the oral form of bpc-157? How long before you noticed if it helped or not? I just got the oral form, and haven’t run this before. Looking to ease shoulder/arm pain.

Does anyone have any personal experience with the oral form of bpc-157? How long before you noticed if it helped or not? I just got the oral form, and haven’t run this before. Looking to ease shoulder/arm pain.
I got the oral form 1st. I honestly don't believe it makes it out of the digestion track. I have a supraspinatus issue. Pinning BPC & TB500 brings great results. Orally didn't do squat for me

I got the oral form 1st. I honestly don't believe it makes it out of the digestion track. I have a supraspinatus issue. Pinning BPC & TB500 brings great results. Orally didn't do squat for me
Maresearch has a combo of 2mg of each BPC-157 & TB-500, how would I use this for shoulder pain? Thanks

Im currently injecting 500mcg of bpc157 nightly in injured shoulder 31ga slin pin for 3rd rotator injury… still hurts but significantly less

Maresearch has a combo of 2mg of each BPC-157 & TB-500, how would I use this for shoulder pain? Thanks
By injecting the reconstituted ( You'll need bacteriostatic water) peptides directly into the effected area. You can do this daily if you wish. There are videos on UTube like this one:
to teach you how to do this properly. The product you mentioned I would suggest reconstituting it with either 2 or 4 mls of B water

Back