• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood Test Results

As soon as I started using the clear batch I knew something was up. The pip was odd, out of the same vial sometimes I would get it bad and other times not much at all. I'm not really sure what that means?

Yeah the pip is strange. Only the clear batch and only the first few shots. I am still using it. Have like 5 vials of it. Actually have one of the old and a T500 as well

... Nobody wants to believe it til it happens to them or a rep jumps ship.... :paddle:

So much for all the guys saying the reps get sent the good gear. This proves it's all the same batch. If It's bunk, the reps get bunk gear too.

Well it is not bunk. Some guys said AA was just oil.

I will assure you my natty level is NOT 1534

Ya, sorry. Obviously not bunk. Definitely under dosed. Waiting to hear AA chime in here.

I got a vial of this shit someone sent me....who wants it? Maybe I'll send it to UncleZ, he can put an EP label on it and add it to his underdosed line....

I have come up with an idea
In a few weeks a will run 1ml/250mg of test enth, a week, for four weeks and get a blood test. I will do this same protocol some both of the two batches.

This will show the difference. While it may not show if the dosing of either vial is correct. It will show if the new batch is weaker than the old. I will take photos of the vial and syringe everytime I do an injection. So no one claims I am lying.

I have come up with an idea
In a few weeks a will run 1ml/250mg of test enth, a week, for four weeks and get a blood test. I will do this same protocol some both of the two batches.

This will show the difference. While it may not show if the dosing of either vial is correct. It will show if the new batch is weaker than the old. I will take photos of the vial and syringe everytime I do an injection. So no one claims I am lying.

I decided to run the shit I had too.. up until my 4-week bloods.. I first pinned on 10/20 and will get bloods on 11/24.. Based on your results I am doing 1.5CC twice weekly to attempt and achieve what a true 250mg should have yielded. I'll have my results in my AAS Logs thread when it occurs.

Back