• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Big NEWS! Massive Price REDUCTION for International Warehouse

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Prices have been Reduced for the Basicstero International Warehouse.

Basicstero would like to bring to your attention to some important developments in our store pertaining to the International Warehouse:
  • The prices have been revised and reduced.
  • The Winter promo has ended.
Please note that regular seasonal promotions are no longer available in the Basicstero store.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding, support, and loyalty.

Visit the Basicstero store and check out the new prices!

As always, stay up-to-date with all the latest News and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site.

For more details about Basicstero.ws - the Direct Pharmacom Labs Store,

please have a look at some of the informative threads listed below:

• Basicstero - the Direct from Pharmacom Labs Store (Introduction and Production Video):

• Information about the Basicstero Store, Ordering, Payment, Discounts, Terms and Conditions:

• How-To Submit Payment Info Guide:

• How-To Check Order Status and Details Guide:

• Analytic Testing Results of Pharmacom Labs Products (concentration, purity, quality):

• Basicstero Announcements, News, and Promotions/Special-Offers:

Nice. I am looking to place an order for couple of vials of 10ML PHARMATEST C 250. How long does it take for deliver to Southeast USA?

Nice. I am looking to place an order for couple of vials of 10ML PHARMATEST C 250. How long does it take for deliver to Southeast USA?
Transit times depend upon from which warehouse you place an order.
In addition to transit times, please also plan accordingly for order processing and packing time which can take a few days.
The International Warehouse transit to US destination is usually about 3 weeks from the time the order is handed over into the postal system (but the postal service times can vary so be sure to plan ahead and understand international shipping).
US to US usually takes one week or less transit time from the time the order is handed over into the postal system.

Thank you and I am ordering within US (warehouse 2) . One week +- few days will be ok as I plan to travel internationally in 2 weeks

Thank you and I am ordering within US (warehouse 2) . One week +- few days will be ok as I plan to travel internationally in 2 weeks
Warehouse 2 is usually fast.

But please take into consideration that it is New Years holiday in the USA on Monday, not a typical business week, and some warehouse staff may be off work for holiday.
Therefore, order and submit payment info as soon as possible if you need the product to arrive before you leave for your travels.

Check the posts below for important information to make sure everything is as smooth and efficient as possible:

• How-To Submit Payment Info Guide:

• How-To Check Order Status and Details Guide:

Wow. You guys really rock. I Ordered on 28th Dec. Payment sent as well as Order Confirmed on 29th Dec. I now see status as 'already shipped' on 30th Dec.
Super Fast processing. Fantastic and Thank you.

. I haven't still received it. Anyone know here how long does it take to receive for customers who order with in Mainland USA? Thanks

. I haven't still received it. Anyone know here how long does it take to receive for customers who order with in Mainland USA? Thanks
Please let us know when you receive your pack. If you need anything at all @RThoads and @Pcushion are here to help. Do not hesitate to ask.

After a long time I'm back and I need help or advice. I think I made a mistake by canceling my order and sending the BTC. I feel like a newbie, could you guide me... my first orders were in 2019 until 2020, how long does it take to update my account balance?

After a long time I'm back and I need help or advice. I think I made a mistake by canceling my order and sending the BTC. I feel like a newbie, could you guide me... my first orders were in 2019 until 2020, how long does it take to update my account balance?
I would be glad to help you brother. Let me make sure I am following all this correctly. You placed an order, and sent btc, but then accidentally cancelled the order. Am I following this correctly?

I would be glad to help you brother. Let me make sure I am following all this correctly. You placed an order, and sent btc, but then accidentally cancelled the order. Am I following this correctly?
If it is correct, that is what happened, first I sent some BTC as a test then I sent the rest it still does not update my balance to what it should correspond to, in the same way I placed another order similar to the previous one, shouldn't I have done it?

ok everything is fine, my balance has now been updated thank you very much I just had to wait. I would like to know if the INT warehouse can ship to Colorado without discreet shipping (I would like to keep the beautiful labels and boxes) Pharmacom really has that plus in the incredible presentation

ok everything is fine, my balance has now been updated thank you very much I just had to wait. I would like to know if the INT warehouse can ship to Colorado without discreet shipping (I would like to keep the beautiful labels and boxes) Pharmacom really has that plus in the incredible presentation
Yes, International can ship to Colorado.
It is your choice to select discreet or not. Discreet may increase the success but it is not a requirement. Also, there is an option with discreet to get the original labels sent to you; this way you may re-label with original labels if needed.
kdlhiTO.jpg

Good that’s what I like to hear. Sometimes these things take time. Our manager does a great job of placing funds to their corresponding orders in a timely manner, but sometimes volume is higher than one man can handle I.e. if 1,000 people send funds and submit information one man has to appropriate all that.

If you ever need anything do not hesitate to reach out. @RThoads has you squared up on your last question. For me shipping usually takes 3.5 weeks.

Back