• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Bad news all

IML Gear Cream!
I'm new to the community but I can only echo what a few others have said before me. Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment has come a long ways over the years and people beat it every day. My background is in pharmaceuticals so if you ever have any questions about anything your doctors prescribe to treat him I'd be more than happy answer them if I can. My prayers are with you and your family and I'm sure he can beat this, people do all the time.

sorry to hear that. hope all goes well. I had non Hoskins Lymphoma. went thru 7 months of chemo. wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.

Well he’s doing his chemo and I’m the hospital so I haven’t heard anything else he hasn’t spoken to me or seen him in over 5 years so I havet to find out from friends it very hard on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending prayers to your family.

Well outnof the blue Las Monday my daughter texted me in over 5 years and told me he was still Csn de free after his chexk up he still had a long way to go but so far so good thanks to all thst has posted and prayed I love you guys

My 30 year old son had Lymphoma Hoskins cancer ans has had first round of chemo he’s pretty weak but doctors said cancer would be back at some point juzt wantes y’all to know

I’m so sorry brother

Sorry to hear the bad news. Praying 🙏 My dad had Hodgkin's lymphoma and through medical intervention, eating a very healthy diet and Juiceing was able to keep it at bay and live until 86. He drove up to 15 days before his passing and was a consistent believer in going to the gym.

Chemo Hodgkin's lymphoma is one of the cancers with very successful treatments. Praying for the best brother.
Yup second that. If you have to have cancer this is the one to have. Chemo sucks but this is often curable.

Yup second that. If you have to have cancer this is the one to have. Chemo sucks but this is often curable.

Man that’s awesome news thanks so much brother !!!

My 30 year old son had Lymphoma Hoskins cancer ans has had first round of chemo he’s pretty weak but doctors said cancer would be back at some point juzt wantes y’all to know

so sorry to hear that. i believe that you and your son will be better

Back