• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Azteca Gold Test C and more (Blood Results)

Roach88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, blood work just finally came back. Bloods pulled 48 hrs since last pin. Current cycle per week (all Azteca Gold)
-525mg test c (split 3x week)
-400mg mast enanthate (split 2x week)
-Aromasin 12.5mg (split 2x per week)
Feeling better than I have my entire life. Also taking 3iu of hgh from another vendor and some hcg to prevent any atrophy. Seriously, I didn't know I could ever feel this strong. May need an extra dose of aromasin,as my estrogen was 48 but I'm feeling no sides, and didn't wanna crash it. Thank all you guys for the knowledge and wisdom, helping my dumbass out when needed. Thanks AG for amazing products, I now have a vendor for life. No need to ever shop around. 👍👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408-134359~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408-134359~2.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 44
Hey guys, blood work just finally came back. Bloods pulled 48 hrs since last pin. Current cycle per week (all Azteca Gold)
Feeling better than I have my entire life. Also taking 3iu of hgh from another vendor and some hcg to prevent any atrophy. Seriously, I didn't know I could ever feel this strong. May need an extra dose of aromasin,as my estrogen was 48 but I'm feeling no sides, and didn't wanna crash it. Thank all you guys for the knowledge and wisdom, helping my dumbass out when needed. Thanks AG for amazing products, I now have a vendor for life. No need to ever shop around. 👍👍
Hell yeah 6.2x multiplier!!! Thank you for holding us accountable $200 store credit approved!! PM me. AG

Not to hijack the thread, but would any of you guys be worried about that prolactin level? No sides at all for me, but didn't wanna go throwing caber at it, if it didn't need it.

Not to hijack the thread, but would any of you guys be worried about that prolactin level? No sides at all for me, but didn't wanna go throwing caber at it, if it didn't need it.
Actually my 1st thought looking was,why is prolactin high

Estrogen is fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408-151045.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408-151045.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20240408-151050~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408-151050~2.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240408-151032.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408-151032.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 28
I do take wellbutrin, Olmesartan, hydrochlorothiazide, and suboxone (trying to wean down) saw that the opiates can raise prolactin, figured that might have something to do with it.

I like my e2 around there 50-60 to be exact, the prolactin not crazy high..many things can do that..

I do take wellbutrin, Olmesartan, hydrochlorothiazide, and suboxone (trying to wean down) saw that the opiates can raise prolactin, figured that might have something to do with it.
Oh..well shit there u go lol..
U smoke or edibles too?

Thanks a bunch @Jbswole40 you sir are the fucking man! Thanks for your E2 levels that you find comfortable, I'm trying to find the sweet spot for me.. I know everyone is different, just trying to optimize everything and be the best I can be.

Thanks a bunch @Jbswole40 you sir are the fucking man! Thanks for your E2 levels that you find comfortable, I'm trying to find the sweet spot for me.. I know everyone is different, just trying to optimize everything and be the best I can be.
No problem, correct everyone is different, u sir on finding out what's good for your body..bloodwork and logging what u r doing may seem tedious but its the only way ..

Do you take any medication?
💊

just saw this, these will cause the rise in prolactin

Nice bloods and good simple protocol. Can't beat test/mast combo.

Feeling better than I have my entire life. Also taking 3iu of hgh from another vendor and some hcg to prevent any atrophy. Seriously, I didn't know I could ever feel this strong. May need an extra dose of aromasin,as my estrogen was 48 but I'm feeling no sides, and didn't wanna crash it. Thank all you guys for the knowledge and wisdom, helping my dumbass out when needed. Thanks AG for amazing products, I now have a vendor for life. No need to ever shop around.
Estrogen is perfect bro!! Don't change it.

It's better to have it a little high. Estrogen is NEEDED for growth.

12.5 2xpw is working perfectly for you.

If anything, add .5mg Caber per week. That's it!!!

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Back