• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Azteca gold labs log

Probably just that then, happens to me also when my job gets rolling. I work 14-15 hour shifts then, 1.5-2 hours at the gym, cooking and everything else usually pushes me to sugar free energy drinks and it’s a vicious never ending cycle of being tired.
Yes that’s me except I do 10’s with a lot of OT

This Azteca labs test suspension gives me incredible strength taken 45 minutes pre workout. I have had in the past but never this stout . I absolutely love it. Going to do legs / back today. What are you guys doing

This Azteca labs test suspension gives me incredible strength taken 45 minutes pre workout. I have had in the past but never this stout . I absolutely love it. Going to do legs / back today. What are you guys doing
I hit legs, quad focused at 5 this morning. Changed to a new gym and loving it.

4 sets of Leg extensions
5 sets of squats (on a godsend squat pro)
4 sets of leg press
4 sets of standing calf raises
3 sets of weighted walking lunges
3 sets of laying down hamstring curls

4 sets of Leg extensions
4 sets of leg press
Brother you broke em down didn’t you 😆 hell yea

4 sets of Leg extensions
4 sets of leg press
Nice I hit legs yesterday, similar routine..I had to grab the bucket 🪣 🤮🤮😅 ..been a while since has happened..Definitely enjoyed this off day.

Nice I hit legs yesterday, similar routine..I had to grab the bucket 🪣 🤮🤮😅 ..been a while since has happened..Definitely enjoyed this off day.
Lol hell yeah, I haven’t puked yet, but at my old gym doing squats I was damn near. Vision got blurry and I still pulled off two more thought I was gonna pass out at the bottom of the last rep 😬😂 luckily made it out then nausea came, but nothing shot out lol

Lol hell yeah, I haven’t puked yet, but at my old gym doing squats I was damn near. Vision got blurry and I still pulled off two more thought I was gonna pass out at the bottom of the last rep 😬😂 luckily made it out then nausea came, but nothing shot out lol
I definitely layed on floor a few and stretched out b4 walking out wobbly lol.slept in today..not hurting as bad as I thought.

This combination of compounds is treating me really good. Woke up this morning feeling great chest and arms rock hard. Digging that test suspension 💪 I am thinking about changing the test p for test c or e and the tren a to hex. Just pinning sooo much lol hardly ever have any pip though. Supreme oil mixture

I get off at 5:30. Can’t wait to get home and hammer chest ,shoulders and lats . I am feeling so damn strong 💪. Thanks again AG

I have decided to drop the test prop and go with test cyp. Dropping the tren ace and going with tren hex ( Parabolan). Going to add IGF-1 to the list and changing black tops to blue tops 💪. Hope everyone has a blessed day.

In
I have decided to drop the test prop and go with test cyp. Dropping the tren ace and going with tren hex ( Parabolan). Going to add IGF-1 to the list and changing black tops to blue tops 💪. Hope everyone has a blessed day.
A lot less injections and with the igf tren and gh you should still grow a lot of quality muscle even on a cut or recomp

Back