• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anyone ever have this problem?

x3hardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im very confused as of how concerned to be but 6 days ago I did a pin in my left cheak and then 3 days later i did a pin in my right cheak. These pins caused allot of pip as i usually pin quads but where giving them a break. Well the left is bo longer sore but there was a lump or fluid that built up on the left side of my tailbone. 3 days after i pinned the right cheak its very very sore and today my whole tailbone looks swollen. My right cheak is very sore but not really where i injected. The soreness follows from the pin to the tailbone where it is swollen. Im unsure if this is imflaamation or if its fluid. There is bo signs of an infection but for the tailbone looking swollen on both sides of it. Unsure what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after the left pin 2 days later i noticed the left part of the tailbone (up and to the left of my but crack had an imflamed area. I watched it and on the 3rd day pinned my right cheak.

Thinking about it i used a 25g 1 1/2 and think i pushed a little deep. Maybe i hit one of the deep muscles that connect to the tailbone?

Its just weird that when i push on the area i put the pin in there is no pain. Only a little to the left it hurts when pushed up all the way to the tailbone.

When standing up abd slightly vent over i have this little hump (prolly 1/2in raised lumps acrossed my tailbone.

Trying to give as much info as possible.

I have Doxycycline on hand. Unsure if i should run it.

b32218a57cfc1b7d8284fa486e0d98ec.jpg

You forgot to say no homo

Haha sorry, no homo. But this has never happened to me before. Has me all fucked up thinking about what could it be. I got a upset stomach and some nasty shits has me thinking its cause of an infection .

I have had something similar happen when pinning there. Not sure what it is or why it happens but it has always gone away.

I have had something similar happen when pinning there. Not sure what it is or why it happens but it has always gone away.

Yeah i dont like to pin in the glutes because it seems somethi weird always happens. But i wanted to give my quads a break for at least a week. It just feels weird. Like right above my asscrack it just feels swollen and my ass def still hurts when i sit down from pin site to the tailbone.

All in all no redness or color change though. And as far as hot to the touch it feels just as warm as the rest of my back.

So after the left pin 2 days later i noticed the left part of the tailbone (up and to the left of my but crack had an imflamed area. I watched it and on the 3rd day pinned my right cheak.

Thinking about it i used a 25g 1 1/2 and think i pushed a little deep. Maybe i hit one of the deep muscles that connect to the tailbone?

Its just weird that when i push on the area i put the pin in there is no pain. Only a little to the left it hurts when pushed up all the way to the tailbone.

When standing up abd slightly vent over i have this little hump (prolly 1/2in raised lumps acrossed my tailbone.

Trying to give as much info as possible.

I have Doxycycline on hand. Unsure if i should run it.

{As far as depth}Not at all, a 1.5inch for glutes is always okay; people can use shorter but Deep IM for glutes is a good thing. I have been on TRT for some time and blasts, I notice different things happen with different generic/UG. Sometimes I would notice more Pip or issues w a 25g vs using a 22 or 23 with thicker oils such as CSO, GSO, and Castor. After switching to thin-walled BD needles; I have way better injections compared to some cheaper needles. IME/IMO
Hope all is well

Max

That pin locale looks low to me. I'm usually up around the waist line. But thats just me. Who knows I could be doing it wrong but I've never had that kinda issue. You're in sciatic nerve territory it looks to me.

That pin locale looks low to me. I'm usually up around the waist line. But thats just me. Who knows I could be doing it wrong but I've never had that kinda issue. You're in sciatic nerve territory it looks to me.

If i was standing straight it wouldnt look as low. I feel if i would go higher i would hit my pelvic bone. Im just hoping it doesnt get any worse or gets better in the next two days. I doupt ill ever pin my glutes again.

When I first started my buddy told me to take my thumb put it on my pelvic bone. Then stretch out the middle finger and move towards your ass cheek. Where the middle finger stop is where you poke. And I've never had an issue.

I used to be the same with quads. Crippling pain. Now I alternate delts and quads. Mostly cuz my glutes are all scard up. If I do a shot more than 2cc (which is very rare for me these days) ill hit the glute.

When I first started my buddy told me to take my thumb put it on my pelvic bone. Then stretch out the middle finger and move towards your ass cheek. Where the middle finger stop is where you poke. And I've never had an issue.

I used to be the same with quads. Crippling pain. Now I alternate delts and quads. Mostly cuz my glutes are all scard up. If I do a shot more than 2cc (which is very rare for me these days) ill hit the glute.

I have had very little issues with my quads which is why they are my go to. I would love to find another spot than glutes to switch it up. Just sucks. At the begining of the cycle i tried a ventroglute injection and think it or inflamation tightened a nerve or something cause i had berve pain for 1-2 weeks then it went away. Now this. I hope ill be okay. I need anxiety meds as well LOL

Slam the delts dude. Use a 25g 1" nice and smooth. Yeah the vents are risky for me. Sensitive area in my opinion

Last edited:
thats bizarre you should see a doctor, what size needle and what did you pin?

thats bizarre you should see a doctor, what size needle and what did you pin?

Was sustanon 3/4 ml with 25g 1 1/2. If it doesnt improve or get better within the next couple of days I will have to see a doctor. Just not sure what I will tell them.

Was sustanon 3/4 ml with 25g 1 1/2. If it doesnt improve or get better within the next couple of days I will have to see a doctor. Just not sure what I will tell them.

that shouldnt cause this, sust does have some pip, and 1 1/2 is plenty deep. maybe you got injured and didnt know, I get injuries at work and dont notice till the next day or when I shower

This looks like the start of a pilonidal cyst. May just be a coincidence it happens around your pin.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I don’t know why man. But when I used sustanon it crippled me. I have a sit down job and I too got inflammation on the tailbone. My co-worker has a picture of me on my hands and knees because I couldn’t sit for weeks. Strictly to remind me of the poor decisions I make. I started doing less oil more frequently and it stopped. I am pretty sure if you are just now hitting the flutes again they are probably not used to it and the body needs to get used to absorbing oil in that area again. It will take a few pins. Currently have minor pip from going back on blast. My body just isn’t used to it yet. Slowly adding oil each pin until I get to the dosages I would like to be at.

This looks like the start of a pilonidal cyst. May just be a coincidence it happens around your pin.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This was what I was thinking.

It’s possibly just coincidence.

Thanks for all the replies. It seemed to have flattened out throughout the day instead of being buldged. I have read about the possibilities of it being a cist and through this experience I dont think thats what it is. During this day I have too alieve so maybe thats the reason it went down in size. Very hard to tell cause ive been looking at it all day. My girlfriend is pissed i keep asking her to look at it for her oppinion. Lol. I will keep you guys updated. Hoping to wake up tomorrow with better news.

When pinning glutes you should be thinking of your ass cheeks into 4 parts upper left, upper right, lower left, lower right. The top of your ass should even with the top of your ass crack. The safest areas to pin are the upper outer regions. So if your pinning your left Glute you’d be hitting the upper left 1/4 approximately an 1” down from the top of your ass crack. 1-1/2” is perfect for glutes. 3/4ml is nothing for glutes. I’d take Hecklers advice about an injury but regardless I’d be seeing a doc sooner than later especially if it’s red or hot to the touch. Good luck bro!

I've had the same issue a few times years back..... Swollen tailbone area... Only thing I could think of is I pinned too high... Swelling went down after a week, instill pinned eod with no issues after

Seems low to me. Those speaking with similar experiences are slamming in the same area. I never went that low and have had zero problems. I must be doing it wrong. All these years I've been in the wrong area with no problems. Huh

Thanks for all the replies. It seemed to have flattened out throughout the day instead of being buldged. I have read about the possibilities of it being a cist and through this experience I dont think thats what it is. During this day I have too alieve so maybe thats the reason it went down in size. Very hard to tell cause ive been looking at it all day. My girlfriend is pissed i keep asking her to look at it for her oppinion. Lol. I will keep you guys updated. Hoping to wake up tomorrow with better news.

I can't post a link here but Google injection sites. It'll show you there if you've done it right or not. Tip: you may wanna look at it.

Seems low to me. Those speaking with similar experiences are slamming in the same area. I never went that low and have had zero problems. I must be doing it wrong. All these years I've been in the wrong area with no problems. Huh

No one ever said you where doing it wrong GSD. I agree it was prolly on the lower side of the upper outer quadrant and i think i could have went a little higher. My ass is just so big and round, no homo.

On a good note I would like to let you guys know through resting all day yesterday and sleeping good the lump has reduced in size and is pretty much non existant anymore. I still have some pip in the muscle but as far as having an inflamed tailbone it went down 90% if not a full 100%.

Its so weird what happened and im very confused. But at least things are getting better.

It seems to come and go. When i woke up it was non existant. I ate breakfast and took my vitamins along with tamox and aromasin and it seemed to come back a little. About 50% of how it was originally. Weird.

Get some ibuprofen in you. Get a heating pad. Keep an eye on it. Nothing changes see a doc. For real dude and be completely honest and transparent with the doc.

Back