AC joint sprain

Jburn

Registered
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
194
Reaction score
322
Anyone ever have one? I’m 98% sure I got one last night. Yesterday was shoulder day so they were already worn out. Last night was playing outside with the kids running thru the yard jumped over one of their bikes and had to tuck and roll. Well right shoulder took the brunt of the tuck and roll. I heard a pop as I was rolling. Still stuck the landing gracefully imo. About 30 min later shoulder was killing me. Checked it out in the mirror and I’m assuming from it swelling up my right trap is even with my shoulder now. All the pain is at the top of my shoulder where my trap ends. No pain down my arm. Just went and got a neoprene shoulder brace and it’s a night and day difference with that thing on. Gonna ride it out for a few days with it on and if it doesn’t improve gonna get a xray
 
Anyone ever have one? I’m 98% sure I got one last night. Yesterday was shoulder day so they were already worn out. Last night was playing outside with the kids running thru the yard jumped over one of their bikes and had to tuck and roll. Well right shoulder took the brunt of the tuck and roll. I heard a pop as I was rolling. Still stuck the landing gracefully imo. About 30 min later shoulder was killing me. Checked it out in the mirror and I’m assuming from it swelling up my right trap is even with my shoulder now. All the pain is at the top of my shoulder where my trap ends. No pain down my arm. Just went and got a neoprene shoulder brace and it’s a night and day difference with that thing on. Gonna ride it out for a few days with it on and if it doesn’t improve gonna get a xray
ive had one its fckin awful lol.
cant put on seatbelt, take off shirt etc.

takes about 4 - 6 weeks depending on the severity. mine was instantaneous, i knew it was fucked immediately when i fell.
 
ive had one its fckin awful lol.
cant put on seatbelt, take off shirt etc.

takes about 4 - 6 weeks depending on the severity. mine was instantaneous, i knew it was fucked immediately when i fell.
Yeah it blows. I couldn’t sleep last night then this morning shit was killing me. Couldn’t even wipe my ass 😂
 
Yeah it blows. I couldn’t sleep last night then this morning shit was killing me. Couldn’t even wipe my ass 😂
yea, lifting was a pain too.
i couldnt even get the BAR off the bench press, or even think about touching cables in any form whatsoever.

id keep eye on it, and go to doctor if it doesnt feel better like 5 -6 days slightly.

id also make sure to move it around, little by little.
id get into the gym and after the intial bang id get the cables with no weight or just bands and get tons of blood flow to the area. little by little strength started coming back. takes a minute tho, especially since it feels like you shouldnt be doing it.

but one thing i remember, my father in law got brain surgery to remove a brain tumor.

within 8 hours after surgery and he was awake and talking, he started walking and getting into rehab.

so as long as its not like debilating pain, focus on rehab type of work.

and if the pain is that bad you cant even think about rehabbing, then gotta get to doctor asap.
 
I wonder if BPC 157 would help ? Did wonders for my knee, made a believer out of me.
 
I’ve thought about that. Currently on 4.5iu of gh daily
That should help from what I’ve read. I can’t say GH helped with me that me that way, I was running it, but only 2.5 iu, but when I introduced BPC it was noticeably different within 5 days. What I think with me was arthritis,so we’re not apples to apples either. Hope you get feeling better soon.
 
That should help from what I’ve read. I can’t say GH helped with me that me that way, I was running it, but only 2.5 iu, but when I introduced BPC it was noticeably different within 5 days. What I think with me was arthritis,so we’re not apples to apples either. Hope you get feeling better soon.
I appreciate it man! I’m gonna see if I can grab some and get it quickly. Did you inject it at the injured area?
 
I appreciate it man! I’m gonna see if I can grab some and get it quickly. Did you inject it at the injured area?
Yes, I had a certain area on my knee that really hurt, I injected in a circular pattern, two injections a day of 375 mcg.
 

Latest threads

Back
Top