• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Get your daily update from China right here

My guy in China updates me daily. I will post his emails I get from him everyday to keep you informed. Today he wrote:

愚蠢的美國人,我們永遠不會停止製作炒飯和類固醇
Oh boy that's not good he said buy it all now at this good discount cuz it'll be gone forever after.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

My guy in China updates me daily. I will post his emails I get from him everyday to keep you informed. Today he wrote:

愚蠢的美國人,我們永遠不會停止製作炒飯和類固醇

Flied Rice! Lol

Max

All it says is “god see all. You want date? Five dollar sucky sucky. Me love you long time”

愚蠢的美國人,我們永遠不會停止製作炒飯和類固醇
Obviously you guys dont speak mandarin.... it says "all good"

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

愚蠢的美國人,我們永遠不會停止製作炒飯和類固醇
Thats pretty funny... And americans are stupid.

愚蠢的美國人,我們永遠不會停止製作炒飯和類固醇

So free gear for everyone? Damn I got my Christmas present early!

Nothing better then seeing guys my age walking around with stupid fucking tattoos in Chinese. No one knows what they mean including them. For all they know it means "dickhead."

I’m waiting to meet that one Chinese dude that has the word tree tattooed on the back of there neck...I guess ‘only in America’ will you see that

fucking sell outs lol

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I’m waiting to meet that one Chinese dude that has the word tree tattooed on the back of there neck...I guess ‘only in America’ will you see that

fucking sell outs lol

They're already doing that via shirts. Better than ink I guess, much easier to undo.

distractify-WhatsSoFuckThen.jpg

distractify-ThinkLessStupidMore.jpg

https://www.buzznick.com/funny-asian-t-shirt/

新年快樂愚蠢的美國人。春節我們有免費的類固醇和煙花

Today's email:
明天我們將宣布一個大驚喜。我們總是給您最大的驚喜。你還記得珍珠港嗎?

lol

Today's email

愚蠢的美國人今天送我們一百萬美元購買類固醇,但是由於中國的新法律,您一無所獲。謝謝你的錢,你的妻子今晚不會吮吸你。

today's email

愚蠢的美國人今天送我們一百萬美元購買類固醇,但是由於中國的新法律,您一無所獲。謝謝你的錢,你的妻子今晚不會吮吸你。

lol!

Hmmm...all I read there is...

"Chim chow, cha ho chee chin fong ling tao."

Translation: I love lamp?

Hmmm...all I read there is...

"Chim chow, cha ho chee chin fong ling tao."

Translation: I love lamp?
Clint notice the southeastern madong dialect, it translates : I love lamp long time

Get Shredded!
They sent me this today....don't understand

我問一個中國女孩她的電話號碼。她說:“性!性!性!今晚免費性!”我說:“哇!”然後她的朋友說:“她的意思是666-3629。”

They sent me this today....don't understand

我問一個中國女孩她的電話號碼。她說:“性!性!性!今晚免費性!”我說:“哇!”然後她的朋友說:“她的意思是666-3629。”

Aids test came back positive...:coffee:

:boobs:

Attachments

• tumblr_mq8nwlIOBi1qcy4rxo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mq8nwlIOBi1qcy4rxo1_500.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 92
On serious note.... THIS SUCKS!!!

Everything has just gotten so reliable and cheap... Back in the day you never knew what you would be getting when you tried to order GH. And under dosed gear was rampant! with quite a few scammers.... I dont want that back at all.

Also why does a kit of frag 176-191 now cost more than GH?

如果您匯款,我們會提供類固醇。快點,因為我們需要固定牙齒。使用比特幣免費獲得一碗米飯

On serious note.... THIS SUCKS!!!

Everything has just gotten so reliable and cheap... Back in the day you never knew what you would be getting when you tried to order GH. And under dosed gear was rampant! with quite a few scammers.... I dont want that back at all.

Also why does a kit of frag 176-191 now cost more than GH?
Who you going thru lol. Peptide pros got it cheap. I've run it a bunch and had great results

Nothing better then seeing guys my age walking around with stupid fucking tattoos in Chinese. No one knows what they mean including them. For all they know it means "dickhead."
Or they can use google translate and find out exactly what they mean before they get it

Seriously.....???

If you send money, we will provide steroids. Hurry up because we need to fix our teeth. Get a bowl of rice for free with Bitcoin

Bahahaha, that sounds like it

我們現在在蛋捲中走私類固醇粉。立即匯款!不包括幸運餅乾

Back