• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Bloods - 140 mg / week Test Cyp

dale

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After I finished the blast I dropped to 140 mg/week pinning 70 mg Mon morning and Thur evening for 8 weeks before going for labs again. These bloods didn't get drawn until Friday morning after the Monday pin I skipped the Thursday evening pin since i had trouble getting to the lab so 4 full days. No AI or HCG was used.

Attachments

• Dec 18-1.PNG
    Dec 18-1.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 198
  • Dec 18-2.PNG
    Dec 18-2.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 202
  • Dec 18-3.PNG
    Dec 18-3.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 199
  • Dec 18-4.PNG
    Dec 18-4.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 198
Thanks for doing this very interesting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks my friend!

After I finished the blast I dropped to 140 mg/week pinning 70 mg Mon morning and Thur evening for 8 weeks before going for labs again. These bloods didn't get drawn until Friday morning after the Monday pin I skipped the Thursday evening pin since i had trouble getting to the lab so 4 full days. No AI or HCG was used.

What's the number, I cant make it out? Is that 467.4 or 967.4

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hey Dale got a quick question what was your blast???

Trying to bro science my shit...lol

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just posted bloods in my log at 805 on 100 weekly, so yours seem spot on. Free test is at high end of range (mine was weirdly twice the high end - can't figure that one out). Your hematocrit is lower than mine has ever been, so that is good.

RDW is high. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954027/

I hate it that they lowered the "normal" range for testosterone. Has anybody else noticed that?

Yep...I'm questioning the reasoning behind the range change.

I just posted bloods in my log at 805 on 100 weekly, so yours seem spot on. Free test is at high end of range (mine was weirdly twice the high end - can't figure that one out). Your hematocrit is lower than mine has ever been, so that is good.

I hate it that they lowered the "normal" range for testosterone. Has anybody else noticed that?

IML Gear Cream!
Yep...I'm questioning the reasoning behind the range change.
To make us all passive little twinks who spend money at Starbucks and vote democrat. They want to get rid of toxic masculinity.

I wonder what the reference range is for women who are injecting test to pretend they are men.

Oh man...don’t get me started. The decline of masculinity is sickening.

To make us all passive little twinks who spend money at Starbucks and vote democrat. They want to get rid of toxic masculinity.

I wonder what the reference range is for women who are injecting test to pretend they are men.

Labcorp dropped their range i want to say June/July 2017 they posted a notice about it back then. Bottom end went from something like 350 down to 260 if i recall correctly. I don't know the mechanism behind this and how a lab can do that. Without having any actual knowledge of the process I am guessing the insurance companies play a roll. As the population becomes more and more sickly the bottom keeps dropping out of the average testosterone number which means more and more males would be eligible for TRT to be covered by insurance - the insurance companies will allow no such thing - so they just move the goal post. I don't believe this is tin foil hat thinking since insurance companies and lawyers run the U.S. but if wrong would be interested in the truth.

Someone just posted bloods and the reference range was lile 175-750....wtf!! Do they use different range with age?

I haven't seen that. Are u serious?

Someone just posted bloods and the reference range was lile 175-750....wtf!! Do they use different range with age?

Back