• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Tren A/Test E Pin Schedule

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

Planning my next blast after a 6 week bridge.

Going to run tren and t3 for the first time.

Im shooting for 12 weeks of Tren A @ 300mg/wk and Test E @ 250mg/wk.

Also will be running 50mcg T3 per day.

What pinning schedule would you guys use and also any general advice?

Thanks!

Tren A....M, W, F
Test E.....just pick a day and pin it with the Tren

I like tren ace everyday.
40-50mg everyday would be solid.

Was thinking 40mg ED! Pretty scared of the sides right now!

Don't be scared Shadow... what's the worst that can happen...

Oh wait, don't answer that LOL

Nah, you'll know pretty quick if Tren works for you or if it doesn't. I have a buddy who tried Enanthate for the first time and it gave him the worst nightmares of his life for 3 weeks straight. If he woulda done Acetate like you, that woulda been over and done with in a few days.

Personally, Tren treats me pretty damned well.

Best way I can put it... My first Test cycle made me realize God exists... my first Tren cycle I realized I was Him... LOL

Lol bro you got me excited right now!! Never had any rage in my life, on 1g test and 400mg deca right now with zero sides. Maybe that means i might cope well with tren... Maybe not!!

The worse part of Tren for me is the fucked up dreams and high blood pressure. ....

This and the temper is super short.

crazy dreams. Sometimes I actually look forward to them, as fucked up as that may seem.

The worse part of Tren for me is the fucked up dreams and high blood pressure. ....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I like tren ED along with test prop ed.

IML Gear Cream!
What injection site rotation do you guys run for ED shots? Im just hitting glutes and quads right now.

Glutes, ventro glutes, delts, quads, lats, pecs and sometimes traps if it's .5-1ml max.

I'm pinning 50mgs of ace everyday right now and I love it!

Back