• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Ay touchdown

StaggerLee

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to give a shout out to The Green Team for a perfect transaction and quick TD.

This is good news, I just recently made my first order. Hoping to have similar news in a week or so. Congrats.

This is good news, I just recently made my first order. Hoping to have similar news in a week or so. Congrats.

You have nothing to worry about. I cannot count how many orders I have made and all of them have been good. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm stacked deep with AY goodies for now, but I feel like I need to place another order just to say, "I love you".

And there's no better comfort than getting an AY pack in return that says, "I love you too" :eek:

Forgive me ignorance but Ive been MIA for a bit, but who is AY aka the Green team?? I log back in and noticed AMA is gone and so is MLG, and I keep reading alot of positive from AY and would love to check out their stuff.

I'm stacked deep with AY goodies for now, but I feel like I need to place another order just to say, "I love you".

And there's no better comfort than getting an AY pack in return that says, "I love you too" :eek:
Perfectly said

Back