• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Thank you to all the veterans.

Thank you to all the past, present and future veterans. I can't put into words how much I appreciate y'all.

ok..now that its no longer veteran's day I can say....

for whatever reason I'm incredibly uncomfortable with veteran's day thank you posts, phone calls, text msgs...whatever...
they bug me..idk why

I dont know how to reply when someone thanks me. It makes me uneasy. In my head i wonder if they would think the same if they knew what i did. I wasnt a fucking fobbit pog decorating my weapon with the latest magpul gadget,sipping coffee and eating hot chow, i was fucking kicking down doors... for me its a day i reminisce a lot with my brothers and i like that.

I hated the military...which is probably what my problem is...

I wasn't a fobbit either

I hated the military...which is probably what my problem is...

I wasn't a fobbit either

I'm guessing Intel Annalist??? And either Army or Airforce? :)

Hope all the Veterans on here had a GREAT veterans day!! It is an honor to know so many and I am truly appreciative for all verterans and the selfless acts they do for our country. Thank you!

Sorry for the late post, but stil wanted to show my gratitude!

I agree my grandfather who raised me was a ww2 , Korea , Vietnam, vet he was in the marine's for 32 yeas. Went in to ww2 at 16 years old He was my hero I have mass love for are vets big thanks to all the vets

A LOT of my family has served. Much respect to our vets they are true heros

I dont know how to reply when someone thanks me. It makes me uneasy. In my head i wonder if they would think the same if they knew what i did. I wasnt a fucking fobbit pog decorating my weapon with the latest magpul gadget,sipping coffee and eating hot chow, i was fucking kicking down doors... for me its a day i reminisce a lot with my brothers and i like that.
I know what ya mean that's why I just say thanks back.....If they only knew...

Back