• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

30% OFF Your First Order with FLASH LABS

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
3922AB3A-2911-4356-AB51-BBDB508B65C6.jpeg
30% OFF your 1st order with FLASH ⚡️LABS!

NOT VALID ON HGH or WITH ANY OTHER SALES OFFER. NOT GOOD ON FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY. (place order Saturday thru Thursday ONLY)

PROCESS TO GET THE 30% DISCOUNT:

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.
2. Then, go to your DASHBOARD.
3. Click on PERSONAL TICKET AREA.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from ASF, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS
6. Pay the new lowered total.

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

NOT VALID ON HGH or WITH ANY OTHER SALES OFFER. NOT GOOD ON FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY. (place order Saturday thru Thursday ONLY)

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from ASF, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

View attachment 82652

Place your order.

I just placed my first order but I don’t know how to send you a pm to send you my order # for the discount

Ok my order # is 58535. Thanks I really appreciate it and look forward to trying my new stuff out!!!
Awesome! I’m sending it to flash now. You’ll love his gear! It’s the only AAS I’ve used for many years. It’s the best!

I’m excited to try out better quality gear and have a new source to order from now on!

Awesome! I’m sending it to flash now. You’ll love his gear! It’s the only AAS I’ve used for many years. It’s the best!
Not sure why but on my order under status it says fail even though I’ve already sent my full payment and I’m not sure how to even contact anyone on the website to ask why the status says “fail”

Not sure why but on my order under status it says fail even though I’ve already sent my full payment and I’m not sure how to even contact anyone on the website to ask why the status says “fail”
If you paid with bitcoin just ignore it. There’s a glitch on the system that makes it always say failed.

Back