• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Any Coaches?

sxboicexb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently 23yo 6 ft 195.2lbs
I have recent blood work.
Looking to stay natural until my diet is dialed and I’m on a regular routine.
I need a strength and conditioning coach.
I took this last year off a consistent workout/diet plan.
I have been lifting consistent from 18-22 then kind of fell off.
I am preparing for a fire academy and overall want to get my body up to speed.
Soley performance based. I could care less right now about my physique. I think anything in the right direction will improve it.

What about that Montego1 guy? I hear he's pretty good. Not much on motivational speaking, but knows his shit. Totally NOT a cunt.
Someone told me once that he is a cunt.

This is kinda refreshing though. A kid looking for a legit strength coach that doesn’t just want all roided up? You’re a rare breed dude. Kudos

I already went the “roided” up route. Learned from it. Still want to hop on cycle but I need to be dialed first. Which I was when I started but I feel off and got carried away.

If I was going to cycle again soon I was debating test, gh, and gw. Just hammer the weights and hammer cardio. Pile in the food.

What about that Montego1 guy? I hear he's pretty good. Not much on motivational speaking, but knows his shit. Totally NOT a cunt.
Well, his goals are real world strength and performance, that's something Wes has much more experience in then I do.

I have helped strength athletes in the past with diet but, their programming isn't something I specialize in.

If op wanted to pm me to talk about his goals though, that's fine. Maybe I could help if him and wes don't work out.

Well, his goals are real world strength and performance, that's something Wes has much more experience in then I do.

I have helped strength athletes in the past with diet but, their programming isn't something I specialize in.

If op wanted to pm me to talk about his goals though, that's fine. Maybe I could help if him and wes don't work out.

I missed that part. Great attention to detail as usual.

If I was going to cycle again soon I was debating test, gh, and gw. Just hammer the weights and hammer cardio. Pile in the food.
I’m no coach so only take my word for what it’s worth (not shit) but I’d just stick with the original plan and go natural. Can’t build a castle without a foundation! Take the time while you’re doing that (because your goals won’t happen in a week) and research your ass off so that when it comes time for you to cross the line you’ll be well educated.

Last edited:
Find a crossfit gym in your town that has top level competitors and see if they will coach you. Tell them specifically what you need to accomplish.
Not a fan of crossfit in any way but I won’t deny the physical abilities of top level athletes.

Find a crossfit gym in your town that has top level competitors and see if they will coach you. Tell them specifically what you need to accomplish.
Not a fan of crossfit in any way but I won’t deny the physical abilities of top level athletes.
I’m always jealous of the resources you city folk have. Finding a good coach/trainer locally is hard enough out here in the sticks; but finding a legit crossfit around where I live is a fairytale. Just a bunch of soccer moms and ninny boys that workout just for the snapchats.

Subbed for soccer mom pics….

If I had the money I’d hire maxmuscle. Not sure if he has the extra time or not but I believe he is a fitness coach.

- - - Updated - - -

There’s also coachcabo. And mr green.

Appreciate the referral and kind words Montego. I'm booked solid OP. Wish I can help but literally have zero free time.

Very sorry. Montego, if he's available is an A+ option, I do know that

Appreciate the referral and kind words Montego. I'm booked solid OP. Wish I can help but literally have zero free time.

Very sorry. Montego, if he's available is an A+ option, I do know that

Are you saying there is no price he could pay to “free” up some time??

Everyone has a price….

Are you saying there is no price he could pay to “free” up some time??

Everyone has a price….

LOL, love ya man. You made me laugh

I mean if he came at me with a million bucks I'd find it in me to free up some clientele and send them elsewhere

I'm a very loyal man. I stick to the clients I have and I dont squish new clients in, bc truthfully between my store, the brands I work for and the clients I do keep, I don't have time to do an online client properly. I'm not a huge fan of "online coaching" as is tbh. I see way better results handling people in person.

Maybe thats just me but thats my style. I wanna get people phenomenal products and a phenomenal result. I don't want people to say, yeah I got an ok result.

I want people to be like holy shit, what magic is this. I may be dropping clients altogether soon. If my cologne business picks up that is going to take even more time.

I hate to say this but money talks. I have people to feed and clothe and I also respect that the OP is looking for a skilled service

I do still have just enough spare time to bitch about Biden in this forum LOL

I think Montego or Max would be great options if they are available. I truly would send anyone I know to them, no questions asked.

Back