• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Red light Therapy for pulled muscles??

A/CMAN

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone used red light therapy for pulled muscles or in general? I would like to believe it’s true but very skeptical. I pulled my hamstring and quad last week and hoping to speed up the healing. I’ve been working it lightly on the bike just to keep the blood pumping. Night time is the worst for the aches.

They have a redlight booth at my gym but I personally haven’t tried it yet. Guess I should one of these days just to see whats up. They say its really good for recovery so maybe I’ll give it a shot after a tough leg day and see if I can tell a difference the next day.

Gentle stretching and hot baths.

Pulled muscles can take a long time to heal. See many baseball players on injured reserve for many months with pulled muscles.

ive tried red light therapy handful of times and honestly i think its a waste of time and money. A hot bath and ice bath works wonders.

Tried and true for healing:

BPC-157
Hgh
Tb-500
Alpha Thymosin-1
Hydrolyzed protein powder (Pepto pro) aka medical grade protein
Collagen Peptides

Tried and true for healing:

BPC-157
Hgh
Tb-500
Alpha Thymosin-1
Hydrolyzed protein powder (Pepto pro) aka medical grade protein
Collagen Peptides

thanks for the list. Definitely need something to speed up the healing,

I spent most of December dealing with muscle fatigue..and waiting for it to pass..but nothing..
This morning the same...but it's just general body aches and pains..not the group I hit yesterday..Odd..
Am I just too old for This Now..??

Back