• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s for dinner?

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone who knows me knows I’m a huge foodie, and that I love to cook it almost as much as I like to eat it. So let’s see what you got?? I don’t care if you made it yourself, picked up takeout, or your mommy brought you some leftovers wrapped in tinfoil…..I wanna see that shit!! I’ll go first. Homemade loco moco. 6 ounces(cooked) 93/7 beef, brown gravy seasoned with Worcestershire and soy sauce, over 270 grams of rice with a fried egg and green onions

Attachments

• AF7CF534-4466-48CC-AC4B-D2A995D1A1B9.jpeg
    AF7CF534-4466-48CC-AC4B-D2A995D1A1B9.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 48
Anyone who knows me knows I’m a huge foodie, and that I love to cook it almost as much as I like to eat it. So let’s see what you got?? I don’t care if you made it yourself, picked up takeout, or your mommy brought you some leftovers wrapped in tinfoil…..I wanna see that shit!! I’ll go first. Homemade loco moco. 6 ounces(cooked) 93/7 beef, brown gravy seasoned with Worcestershire and soy sauce, over 270 grams of rice with a fried egg and green onions

That is my favorite dish for anytime of the day! I am a Loco Moco fanatic ! That, Poke, and Korean Kalbi Style Ribs, a Bulgogi-Kimchi Double Burger ! Mmm Getting me Hungry !

Max
Grating the Onion is Key! . My 2nd Home

I eat about the same most nights. It's a pound of 93 percent ground turkey with a bag of Birdseye Sweet potato and potatoes and broccoli. Some times I will eat salmon or steak for the protein part.

IML Gear Cream!
Haha, first High Octane, then pussy for dessert after the kids are asleep! She always does me right. She’s knows the tren right now is full blast and services are required daily.

Gotta love that tren!

Feeling under the weather so I made some soup yesterday. Caldo de pollo

Attachments

• 7BAC3E71-32CC-4749-8551-78A48D2CFC9C.jpeg
    7BAC3E71-32CC-4749-8551-78A48D2CFC9C.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 14
Back