• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Please welcome our new board rep Heavyhitter

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Very knowledgeable guy with years experience with gear and repping. He will answer all your questions and help out with ordering. Shoot him a PM when you need to. He is now the "Alpha Male" in the gorilla TROOP. Glad to have you here with us bro.
SBL

Thanks for the welcome guys! Definitely not new here, but haven’t been around for a bit. Covid closed my home gym permanently, and I tore my bicep last March and pretty much just lost my motivation after 18 years of banging away at the iron. I’m back at it and working my ass off. Happy to join the crew and ready to help in any way I can!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome guys! Definitely not new here, but haven’t been around for a bit. Covid closed my home gym permanently, and I tore my bicep last March and pretty much just lost my motivation after 18 years of banging away at the iron. I’m back at it and working my ass off. Happy to join the crew and ready to help in any way I can!

Congratulations HH! ! Kick Ass

Max

Congrats. This is a good thing. I know SB was putting in around 20hours a day on this board and I didn’t understand how he was possibly getting anything else done yet the packs were still going out in record time.

Congratulations HH! I don’t know how many boards SBLabs is on or if it’s just this one but he responds back quickly. Glad to see SBLabs reaching out to get a rep on board, I’m sure it’s overwhelming to not just rep but be involved in the entire process.

IML Gear Cream!
Congratulations HH! I don’t know how many boards SBLabs is on or if it’s just this one but he responds back quickly. Glad to see SBLabs reaching out to get a rep on board, I’m sure it’s overwhelming to not just rep but be involved in the entire process.
That’s one of the things I like about him. Solid products are one thing, but combine them with lightning fast turnaround time and quick responses to emails and I’m a happy camper

🤜 congrats!

Yo! Congrats man! Nice log your doing, I enjoy the vid clips. Can’t wait to see where this cycle takes you!

Yo! Congrats man! Nice log your doing, I enjoy the vid clips. Can’t wait to see where this cycle takes you!
I’m pretty pumped about it myself. Gonna make a couple diet changes here starting tomorrow to see if I can make getting this food in a less miserable process for me

HH, are you trying to gain weight at the moment? I’m curious what your body fat is right now (roughly)

HH, are you trying to gain weight at the moment? I’m curious what your body fat is right now (roughly)
Yes, trying to regain a bunch of size that I lost. Bodyfat is probably in the 14% range but has slowly been coming down a bit

Yes, trying to regain a bunch of size that I lost. Bodyfat is probably in the 14% range but has slowly been coming down a bit

Its just a winter coat brother and you know how to make it work to your advantage anyway! Congrats on the spot well deserved i know you’ll do great for the lab as long as they put out the proper service.
Kill It

Last edited:
Back