• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

We are all caught up

Hey I have a question about the warning regarding delay / payment. Are you saying if you get an email that your order is delayed or something? I'm assuming payment instructions will be sent via email?

Thanks!

Hey I have a question about the warning regarding delay / payment. Are you saying if you get an email that your order is delayed or something? I'm assuming payment instructions will be sent via email?

Thanks!

No man
Everything is back to normal

No man
Everything is back to normal

Ah, sorry man I'm a new customer so not familiar with what "normal" is. Just trying to make sure I order correctly. Thanks for the quick response!

FYI... I am familiar with BTC, transactions, etc. just that warning thing confused me a bit. thx again.

Last edited:
Ah, sorry man I'm a new customer so not familiar with what "normal" is. Just trying to make sure I order correctly. Thanks for the quick response!

FYI... I am familiar with BTC, transactions, etc. just that warning thing confused me a bit. thx again.

We are stupid fast, but got backed from being closed. All good now

Back