• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Injection site not doing so good

For what it’s worth, I’m regards to your current physique and the gear you’re taking (Tren and whatever else)

The best gains I’ve ever make have been on 300mg of test per week with a completely dialed in diet and training program,
And regular cardio after each workout (minus legs)

I could’ve probably made the SAME gains on LESS testosterone but 300 was just what the dose was.

I’m no expert by any means and I’m just figuring this all out day by day through trial
And error and asking questions, but based on your physique right now it seems a good plan would be to

-come off all gear (besides testosterone)
-run 150-200 mg test per week
-dial in your diet and training
-track your calories and macros

Do this for the next 10 weeks and see what happens.

I go to a huge gym.. I'd say out of 100 people maybe 20 take the gears. And out of those 20. About 5 look like they actually workout. Steriods don't do shit if you don't put in the work. And if you half ass it. You'll look half assed.

This spot gives zero fucks. Without the work you'll look worthless.

Goes the other way too. Dial in training, diet, gears, rest. You'll be a god in no time. I've been a skinny rail. Everyone takes time. This guy could look like a different human in 12 weeks easy.

And OP, not too many MFers posting unflattering pics here of themselves so you got that going for you, reality.

No matter what people may say here, just keep asking questions. Then sift through and decide what makes sense.

And back off on the chicken n waffles. ;)

Yea agreed! I’m not a pussy by any means but the lumps are no good. I can’t pin they are so bad!

Now with discoloration and the fact that it’s still sore after 2 days, maybe it’s the oil I’m having a reaction to!

Honestly I know I’m a little heavier. My bloods are good. Weight is 285lb. Currently at 20% bf.

I’ve used my distributor for a while now, been happy. Run test, dbol, deca, NPP Been happy with everything. Just looking for something I can get my strengths raised without “bulking”.

Looking for cleanest gains.
Not 20% bf bud.
Tren ace is a rough one. No matter the carrier that shit gives me pip Everytime. Could just be the compound itself and/or the oil

What no ones gonna flame this guys “pip in my delt” thread cause of the way his arms/body look? Sheesh why you guys gotta be so mean to me?

Lol I jk I don’t give a fuck….

All I gotta say is it doesn’t look much different than my delt when I apparently missed my shot, aside from the bruise by injection site. How does your arm feel? Is it warm to the touch? Sore?

My missed delt hurt decently bad. Arm lit up, down to elbow and get hot and looked puffy. Lost all my vascularity from inflammation and took about 5 days to feel better.

Btw when was your last cycle? How long ago?

No offense bro but if your 4 cycles deep in the game then you’re doing something very wrong to be looking like that… unless you took a big break after the 3rd and didn’t do anything for a long time
Cause you're actually a bad muth fukka and we love you MM. Now suck it up butter cup and go lift something heavy!! Or bang a hooker, whatever...

I go to a huge gym.. I'd say out of 100 people maybe 20 take the gears. And out of those 20. About 5 look like they actually workout. Steriods don't do shit if you don't put in the work. And if you half ass it. You'll look half assed.

This spot gives zero fucks. Without the work you'll look worthless.

Goes the other way too. Dial in training, diet, gears, rest. You'll be a god in no time. I've been a skinny rail. Everyone takes time. This guy could look like a different human in 12 weeks easy.
Funny you say this. I showed my wife this pic and said I’d have him looking like he’s on gear in 12 weeks, naturally. She laughed and said “Again?” meaning, “How many times do you have to prove this to people?”
And my wife is South African….they don’t laugh…or smile.

Funny you say this. I showed my wife this pic and said I’d have him looking like he’s on gear in 12 weeks, naturally. She laughed and said “Again?” meaning, “How many times do you have to prove this to people?”
And my wife is South African….they don’t laugh…or smile.

Haha. That’s the goal!!

First time I tried pinning my thigh I had serious problems. After one day, it was hot, sore and hard to walk on. After two days, it hurt like a bitch and I couldn’t walk at all on it. Went to urgent care who sent me to the hospital ER by ambulance. I got admitted and they did surgery the next day and cut out that chunk of my leg. I remember waking up in the recovery room and yelling like a fuckin madman for some pain medicine. I was in the hospital for 5 days after the surgery. I was only out for one day and then my spleen ruptured and I had to have emergency surgery to take the spleen out and that was the worse thing I have ever been through. To this day, I still really don’t know if I missed the spot when I injected or if I just injected bad gear. All I know is I was pretty fucked up for awhile.

Get Shredded!
First time I tried pinning my thigh I had serious problems. After one day, it was hot, sore and hard to walk on. After two days, it hurt like a bitch and I couldn’t walk at all on it. Went to urgent care who sent me to the hospital ER by ambulance. I got admitted and they did surgery the next day and cut out that chunk of my leg. I remember waking up in the recovery room and yelling like a fuckin madman for some pain medicine. I was in the hospital for 5 days after the surgery. I was only out for one day and then my spleen ruptured and I had to have emergency surgery to take the spleen out and that was the worse thing I have ever been through. To this day, I still really don’t know if I missed the spot when I injected or if I just injected bad gear. All I know is I was pretty fucked up for awhile.

Damn…. I posted here about a month ago about a bad delt pin. My upper arm was red, hot, sore, and all I thought about was having a chunk of meat extracted. I went to urgent after three days with no improvement and they just gave me penicillin. I was good as new in a few days. I suspect just a missed shot as I was half done with the vial.

Damn…. I posted here about a month ago about a bad delt pin. My upper arm was red, hot, sore, and all I thought about was having a chunk of meat extracted. I went to urgent after three days with no improvement and they just gave me penicillin. I was good as new in a few days. I suspect just a missed shot as I was half done with the vial.

Yeah for sure doesn’t sound like bad gear in your case then. I know I’ve been one sterile cautious sob since that happened to me though. Only so much one can do in trying to avoid buying bad gear but I definitely make sure it’s not an error on my part now.

Jesus fuck me in the ass dude cmon really? That’s fucked up, I’m going home and trashing all my gear and gonna ride out the next few years on orals until my liver crawls out of my ass…

Seriously though what did the doctors say happened? Surely they didn’t fillet your quad with out explaining why?

Put the needle down and learn how to train and diet.

The drugs are 100% worthless given your current physique and how many cycles you've done.

You're wasting your time, money and putting your health at risk with zero to show for it

are you being serious? If so, speak up on the why... whats is this “spot” you guys are talking about missing... Do you know your anatomy at all???

are you being serious? If so, speak up on the why... whats is this “spot” you guys are talking about missing... Do you know your anatomy at all???

Wouldn’t say I’m an expert at anatomy but I knew what I was going for. I just fucked up and went a little low. Lesson learned.

Jesus fuck me in the ass dude cmon really? That’s fucked up, I’m going home and trashing all my gear and gonna ride out the next few years on orals until my liver crawls out of my ass…

Seriously though what did the doctors say happened? Surely they didn’t fillet your quad with out explaining why?

Hahaha! Dr just said it was a bad infection that needed to be cut out. I didn’t argue with him because I was in so much pain I knew something had to be wrong. It was actually on the outer edge of my thigh just below the quad so it probably sounds worse than what it was. Must have been a bad infection though because something had to cause the spleen to rupture. Spleens don’t just spontaneously rupture.

Put the needle down and learn how to train and diet.

The drugs are 100% worthless given your current physique and how many cycles you've done.

You're wasting your time, money and putting your health at risk with zero to show for it
Lol! Damn, I guess I’m getting soft and sweet with my words and you took over my blunt candor.
I wonder if most of us said it like this guys might start listening?

Lol! Damn, I guess I’m getting soft and sweet with my words and you took over my blunt candor.
I wonder if most of us said it like this guys might start listening?
I'm sure he won't.

The advice I gave him is the best advice he could receive though.

This isn't meant as a joke or an insult either. It's just honest criticism.

If you can't diet or train, at even a novice level, then the drugs ARE worthless. He looks like a 13 year old cubby kid in this picture.

Sorry.

Last edited:
I'm sure he won't.

The advice I gave him is the best advice he could receive though.

This isn't meant as a joke or an insult either. It's just honest criticism.

If you can't diet or train, at even a novice level, then the drugs ARE worthless. He looks like a 13 year old cubby kid in this picture.

Sorry.

Honestly. I appreciate the advice. I will still run trt does levels. At least since I’m 32. Probably already ducked that one!

But I would rather spend money on a coach or just stop being a b*tch and diet down! I’ve done it before without gear. Just was a lot younger!

the cutaneous erythema underneath the bruise . did that develop after the Pin as well ?

Honestly. I appreciate the advice. I will still run trt does levels. At least since I’m 32. Probably already ducked that one!

But I would rather spend money on a coach or just stop being a b*tch and diet down! I’ve done it before without gear. Just was a lot younger!
Finding someone to help you through the process is worth way more long term them a few bottles of test.

I would suggest going that route.

this is a great example of why only some people should delve into PED's ,,
no offence but if i was shooting test and looked like you ,, id rethink my goals in life,,

like montego1 said,, find someone to help you along,, and if you cant even eat right and stay committed ,,why ruin ur health for nothing>? infact id say stick with sarms till you grow up and do what it takes to run with the big boys,,

my transformation happend in 2 yrs ,, alot of hard work and eating ,, no drinking or partying,, getting sleep, ect,, and the results speak for themselves ,

best advice i can give? learn to crawl before you try to run

Everyone in this thread should post a recent pic and what gear they are on....:coffee:

Some great advice here for the OP. I know we all want shortcuts to reach our goals, but as everyone is saying - you really should focus on the foundational aspects first. Get those nailed down so that the gear will actually do what you want.

Learn what training you respond to best, learn what diet works best, learn how your body recovers, etc. Those are actually the fun things that you can work through or have a coach help you - once you figure that out, you'll see some magical things happen without gear. It won't be overnight, but nothing is in this sport. You'll also establish a lifelong commitment and appreciation for the dedication required - and learn there are no shortcuts, even with gear.

Either drop it all - if you can recover your test levels within range via PCT or run TRT doses so you are optimal, then focus on training, cardio, and diet. If you get a coach, be sure to get a good one - not all are the same. We have a few good ones here as well (Monte, Gymntonic/Wes, CoachCabo, etc.). A good coach would be the best path to get there quickly vs trial and error doing it yourself.

High jacking thread. This is a far better fuck up than yours. Lol. My last tricep injection about 6 days ago. Looking better now though.

Attachments

• 20211226_124922.jpg
    20211226_124922.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
Everyone in this thread should post a recent pic and what gear they are on....:coffee:
Starting with you? ;)
I posted my pic from about two weeks ago. That’s 200mg cyp and 200mg deca a week. Monte is about a transparent as anyone.

Honestly, this is the first time on this forum I have seen guys admonish someone like this. It is refreshing. A few months back I posted my candid opinion on someone and no one else chimed in. That honesty got me probably the most unflattering picture of me I posted on IG shared here.

Sometimes people really give a shit and try to help. The whole internet isn’t trolls. OK, maybe most of it…but not ALL.

Starting with you? ;)
I posted my pic from about two weeks ago. That’s 200mg cyp and 200mg deca a week. Monte is about a transparent as anyone.

Honestly, this is the first time on this forum I have seen guys admonish someone like this. It is refreshing. A few months back I posted my candid opinion on someone and no one else chimed in. That honesty got me probably the most unflattering picture of me I posted on IG shared here.

Sometimes people really give a shit and try to help. The whole internet isn’t trolls. OK, maybe most of it…but not ALL.

I am 62 1/2 and have just got back on 150mg of doctor prescribed test 8 weeks ago, I have not been in a gym in 5 years due to job and life commitments. I weigh 175 in my pic on my profile and that was probably the best I have ever looked. that was from 5 or 6 years ago.
Right now I sit at 167 and don't look horrible and plan on being a new years resolutionist and getting back in the gym with the other fat asses.
I obviously was not talking about you, monte and some others that posted here but I do see a lot of people giving advice on this forum that look much worse than the O.P. but if anyone wants to see what a skinny fat old man looks like I would not be opposed to posting a pic....:coffee:

Back