• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

80/20 eating - recipes for the 20

newbulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Figured I'd share some food recipes I make for my 10-20% non-clean macros. Outside of the normal eating like chicken, rice, pasta, steak etc I tend to make some cheesecakes, different variations of "bread" on the go egg muffins etc.

To note: I get these from different sources around the web, I am no chef but usually can recreate a recipe.

Here is the cheesecake.

Calories in the whole cheesecake:
Calories: 787
Fat: 11g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Sodium: 2745mg
Carbs: 37g
Fiber: 0g
Sugar: 28g
Protein: 135g

Sometimes I like to add Toppings like Strawberries or something.

12 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free 339g
12 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Plain Fat Free
2 Large Whole Eggs
¾ Cup Sweetener
¼ Teaspoon Salt
2 Scoops Protein Powder - 60g (I like vanilla)
10-15 Drops Liquid Sweetener - *Optional
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl

Take out and coat a 6’’ round pan with non-stick cooking spray or place parchment paper inside it

Bake it on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes

Turn your oven down to 200F/93C for another 50-60 minutes

Let it cool, wrap it up, and put it in the fridge for a few hours

Here is cloud bread recipe in case I'm in a carb cut. I'll make this bread and either do like a peanut butter spread on it or make French toast out of it.

Warning - of course it doesn't taste like bread but it's an alternative, and I prefer bread.

Fat 10g
Carbs 10g
Protein 100g

350 ml egg whites or egg whites from 12 large eggs – 12 floz
60 g whey protein powder 2 scoops, unflavoured – 2 oz
1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
butter for greasing the pan

Preheat your convection (fan forced) oven to 160C (320F).

In a large clean dry bowl, whisk the egg whites on medium speed until stiff peaks form (about 5-8 minutes). This can be done in a stand mixer or using a hand held electric mixer.

Add in the whey protein powder and Cream of Tartar, and mix on low until all the ingredients are combined and uniform in colour.

Grease a bread loaf tin, and line with partchment paper (quick tip, scrunching the partchment paper into a ball, then unfolding will help the paper mould to the shape of the tin).

Spoon the egg white mixture into the bread loaf tin until the mixture goes above the top of the tin. Use the back of your spoon to shape into a bread loaf, and bake in the oven for 30 minutes

Once 30 minutes is up, turn the oven off and place a kitchen towel into the door of the oven to keep it slightly adjar. Keep it like this for 20-30 minutes, as this will allow the oven to cool slowly and help avoid the loaf from deflating.

Remove the loaf from the oven, and slice into 10 thick slices. Nutritional information is per slice.

Last one for tonight - egg bites.

These are good for on the go

P 9.5
C 9.3
F 4.92
Calories 124.42

1 can of butter flake crescent rolls
12 egg whites
Fat free cheese 1 cup
Whole milk 1/2 cup
9 slices of bacon

Cook Bacon

Preheat oven 350

Roll out the crescent rolls and join the seams. Cut into 12 squares

Places squares inside a sprayed muffin/Cupcake pan

Mix Egg whites/milk/ 1/2 cup cheese

Place Bacon into the squares you placed inside the Cupcake pan

Pour in the egg mix

Sprinkle rest of Cheese

Bake for 25-30 minutes

I like these 2 Ingredient pretzels bc they are easy and multi use with cinnamon sugar.

Serving: 1Cinnamon Pretzel | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 1g

1 3/4 cups self-rising flour
1 cup Greek yogurt

2 tablespoon cinnamon
3/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice sugar or sugar substitute

Instructions

Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.

In a large mixing bowl, combine your flour with yogurt and mix well, until combined. Using your hands, form into a ball of dough.

Lightly flour a wooden or kitchen surface. Add a tablespoon of flour onto the ball of dough, and transfer the dough onto the floured surface. Press into a ball shape, and divide into 8 equal pieces.

Re-flour the surface and get one of the pieces of dough. Using your hands, roll out into a thin, sausage shape, around 12 inches (30 cms) long. Grab both ends of the dough connect in the center, before twisting once through, to form a pretzel shape. Repeat the process until you have 8 pretzels left. Place the soft pretzels onto the lined tray.

If desired, brush the tops of each pretzel with either milk, butter, oil or even water. Bake for 17-20 minutes, until golden brown on top. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.

While the pretzels are cooling, mix together the cinnamon and sugar/sugar substitute. Spray both sides of the pretzels with cooking spray and moving quickly, dip both sides of the pretzels in the cinnamon mixture, until evenly covered. Repeat until all are covered

How is any of this unclean? My “unclean” food is pizza, McDonald’s, and krispy cream. This sounds like an unhealthy relationship with food. Just account for protein and calories and eat what you want.

Back