• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Guess My Body Fat **CONTEST**

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This should be fun…or at least interesting.

Regularly members post their estimated body fat. Oddly, that number always seems to be 10%. Many of us who are pretty good at guessing and also KNOW what it takes to make it down to 10% are pretty skeptical. So I thought this topic would make a fun thread and have decided to make it into a contest.

The rules are simple: Each member can make one guess. I thought about making the guesses “silent” but don’t really want a bunch of PMs, so make your guesses in open forum.

The person who guesses the exact body fat to the 10th of a percent wins a $50 credit at the GYMnTonic store. The contest runs through December 31st or when the correct guess is made, whichever comes first.

I had a DEXA scan yesterday and this photo was taken a few hours later.

Attachments

• 41712565-D9FF-413A-A891-318A4A0D9E78.jpeg
    41712565-D9FF-413A-A891-318A4A0D9E78.jpeg
    804.5 KB · Views: 238
I prefer this contest over the "guess what's wrong with my asshole" contest.
I have an idea on the asshole but I didn’t see any prizes. Nor did I see someone who relishes a man’s asshole chiming in. Guess MM needs to offer up said bunghole as a prize for that to happen.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
14.5%

16/17%

Only 1 guess
1 guess daily
Multiple guesses
What's your rule on guesses to bump this baby to the moon

One guess per person. Period. Please. Bumping not necessary. I'm not shooting for "likes" on the internets.

Last edited:
24.0%

Santa I would like some extra weights for Christmas and you are at 17.2%. Go eat a cookie

Going 11 percent.

You can just about see abs but you aren’t contracting them… looks like you are letting your tummy hang.

Back