• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

GC Primo

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious as to volumes people have pinned at one time with GC primo. I want to run 600 primo, 400 eq, and 400 test ISO for 20 weeks so trying to get a realistic pin schedule. That would only be 9ml a week so curious if a MWF schedule would work, I know primo can have some bite.

Just curious as to volumes people have pinned at one time with GC primo. I want to run 600 primo, 400 eq, and 400 test ISO for 20 weeks so trying to get a realistic pin schedule. That would only be 9ml a week so curious if a MWF schedule would work, I know primo can have some bite.

I used GC primo at 900mg a week so 9ml a week.

Pinned the 3ml MWF rotating sides of glutes and VG.

I didn’t have any PIP with his primo that I can recall.

Definitely got old pinning that much oil though also with other compounds I was running.

Wouldn’t do that much again unless I got 200mg/ml.

I just finished 300mg a week for 10 weeks. I liked it. Felt good and strong. No sides I can think of other than every 3rd or 4th pin I'd have a coughing fit and knew it was coming cause I could taste it.

The highest I used for Primo was 3ml per injection....I just got so sick of pinning that I switched to other compounds.

Yeah this is my concern, I pin eod for short esters but it is usually smaller volume. I just don’t want to be crippled after every pin so didn’t know if I could do for example 3ml primo Monday, 3ml primo Wednesday, then 1 ml eq with 2 ml iso Friday, or if I needed to layer it in. I can handle 60 pins in 140 days as long as I don’t feel snake bit after each one lol. I used a primo blend from an old source and it felt like my hip was out of socket for a day after each vg pin, never again.

I just finished 300mg a week for 10 weeks. I liked it. Felt good and strong. No sides I can think of other than every 3rd or 4th pin I'd have a coughing fit and knew it was coming cause I could taste it.

That cough scared the hell out of me first non tren instance. Always expected it on tren but it got me with a mast pin once and was totally caught off guard.

I used GC primo at 900mg a week so 9ml a week.

Pinned the 3ml MWF rotating sides of glutes and VG.

I didn’t have any PIP with his primo that I can recall.

Definitely got old pinning that much oil though also with other compounds I was running.

Wouldn’t do that much again unless I got 200mg/ml.

If it wasn’t bad enough to remember I can handle that. Appreciate the feedback.

You’re looking at crashed E2 with those doses, particularly with EQ also in the mix. Primo is my thing, I never come off it and I’ll tell you in my experience your best bet is to start your test/primo at a 1:1 ratio and go from there. What is your goal exactly with this blast?

Oh, and the source I was using before they fell off the face of the fuckkng earth was brewing at 200mg/ml and even at that concentration I wouldn’t say I had PIP per se, I just knew I had pinned it the next day if that makes sense. Anything higher than that though I’d probably steer clear of

600mg a week right now but I’ll taper it up to 900

Doing 200mg plus 1cc of test 3x a week

I lost most of that years ago lmao

Yeah I used primo once for 8 weeks at 800 mgs a week and it was the most expensive hair thinning hair cut I’ve ever had lol

Yeah I used primo once for 8 weeks at 800 mgs a week and it was the most expensive hair thinning hair cut I’ve ever had lol

Oh god, fuck that. I keep reading proviron is pretty much oral primo.. now I'm afraid to take it. All I have in my life is my hair without my hair I'm nothing, haha. And my shit is pushin back as we speak. Fuck it bro, ill be that guy with the obvious wig, lol.

Oh god, fuck that. I keep reading proviron is pretty much oral primo.. now I'm afraid to take it. All I have in my life is my hair without my hair I'm nothing, haha. And my shit is pushin back as we speak. Fuck it bro, ill be that guy with the obvious wig, lol.

Proviron is no issue for me even at 75mgs a day, neither is Masteron P IF and only if I use at low doses, high doses are amazing but they come the cost of my hairline.

Let me offer you a solid brother, I’m offering up my counter measure to thinning hair and I have a head full of curly black hair to prove it... I highly recommend a 2% nizoral topical shampoo once a week, I leave mine on for 10 minutes, if needed you can apply twice a week. 10 minutes per application is probably over kill but I do everything without limits and overkill could be my middle name, haha

Twice a day I use equate generic 5% minoxidil foam mouse after I shower. disclaimer: if you’re prone to MPB this may not work as well for you or for anyone else reading it as well as it does for me.

yes minoxidil works wonders, but you have to do it before its to late

its only going to save so much hair

meaning the later you use it in your hair loss journey the less hair it will restore

in my experience, and from what ive read

I would inject 200 test and 500 Primo once a week, 250 on M and Th while test was on Sunday. Smooth

Back