• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Amino Asylum Ment Trestolone Ace

Flexmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up everyone hope everybody is well, Just wondering has anyone used Amino Asylum Ment Trestolone Ace?

G2g

I like all the products I’ve used. Which is 5 products . Have not used any brand of Trestolone ....yet!

Max

Have tried it and have had a few guys order it also, strong stuff.

Yes, it’s g2g…as mentioned it’s strong. Have an AI handy.

What’s up everyone hope everybody is well, Just wondering has anyone used Amino Asylum Ment Trestolone Ace?

You sure dont listen to people.. You have no business messing with it!! Its dumbfucks like you that give roids a bad rep!! Hope you grow bitch tits and your boyfriend loves milking you!!

G2g? Are u all sure? @janoshik if im not mistaken there was a test recently done and it was underdosed correct? Came in @40 instead of 50 mlg....

User posted @ ugbodybuilding forum....

Last edited:
Ive used some of their stuff and have liked it, but 20% off is a big miss. They seem like the type that will want to improve on that...

G2g? Are u all sure? @janoshik if im not mistaken there was a test recently done and it was underdosed correct? Came in @40 instead of 50 mlg....

Hey bro sent you a PM

@GYMnTONIC wes whats that about?

Hey buddy will you pm me the link

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You need the link? You work for amino?
bb82f0e320e9fe6660d3af90e46cc4df.jpg

You need the link? You work for amino?
bb82f0e320e9fe6660d3af90e46cc4df.jpg
😂 Nope I’m not a dealer or a rep. I honestly just wanted to see it. Not sure why you would jump to the conclusion of anything about me being affiliated with any company because I asked for a goddamn link. I wanted to read the thread as well as see the lab report. I’ve heard of AA having underdosed t3 and other things but I’ve never seen any lab reports.

I have to say I feel this Ment Trestolone Ace from Amino Asylum I received Is underdosed big time, I been running 50mg Ed for a week and I don’t feel anything

I have to say I feel this Ment Trestolone Ace from Amino Asylum I received Is underdosed big time, I been running 50mg Ed for a week and I don’t feel anything
You feel? Well shit…. That’s as good as any lab report. Feelz are all that matters. Definitely couldn’t be the fact that from what you’ve posted you don’t know how to train or diet. A whole week and feeling nothing…

Nope I’m not a dealer or a rep. I honestly just wanted to see it. Not sure why you would jump to the conclusion of anything about me being affiliated with any company because I asked for a goddamn link. I wanted to read the thread as well as see the lab report. I’ve heard of AA having underdosed t3 and other things but I’ve never seen any lab reports.
Hahah hey man usually people want stuff sent thru pm for a reason, thats why i had wondered if u worked for them or where a rep, its all good,

Like i said im just posting the info that is all.

I'm a rep for Amino Aslyum.

I'll ask if they know what happened.

I know Trest is very very hard to source legit.

I used to have it years ago when I worked with RD and we had it special made and had to buy a minimum of $25k in raws just to get it.

And the real deal is very rare overall tbh

I see the new raws being white bit when I had the versions I had even say a decade ago, the raws we're golden brown. It had a very distinct scent and very very similar to Tren imo.

These new lab made white raws. I personally don't think any trest I have seen was as good as 10 years ago.

I also would say that most anadrol I have seen on the market now is trash compared to say the green giants.

Much of var is crap now too, but not all of it.

These are my personal perceptions how the game has changed now that AAS is so widely available.

Get Shredded!
Shit by now ur nipples should have been itched off or swollen like boobies snd your tears, well they would have filled a bucket because trest can jack ur estrogen way up, and its a different kind of estrogen, not the typical estrogen either...

You feel? Well shit…. That’s as good as any lab report. Feelz are all that matters. Definitely couldn’t be the fact that from what you’ve posted you don’t know how to train or diet. A whole week and feeling nothing…[/Lol your funny

Unfortunately, I feel like the Trest I purchased from them also was not the greatest. I am not new to Trest by any means, and used theirs at 50mg ed for over three weeks, and I felt like I didn't get anything out of it. I actually lost a couple pounds, and no strength gains, when in the past, Trest always put weight on me, and increased my strength. I did reach out to them about the five bottles I purchased, and was pretty much laughed in my face via email. I didn't pursue it anymore, and just let it sit. A few months later, I tried again, the same exact stack, dose, and diet, and still nothing. Only lost just over a pound this time. I have a couple bottles left, probably not going to use them. I did also notice the substance is super thin. Almost like it's mixed with water.

Not trying to start trouble, but just giving my experience with AA's Trest.

Back