• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The first Baldwin’s interview after his fatal shot.

He said he didn't pull the trigger LMAO

I think in his mind, he thinks that he won't be tried for negligent homicide

These liberal assholes and actors for that matter, think they are above you and I.

This guy is no angel and I don't trust the whole scenario. Anyone else will go to jail. Will he?

It was a single action pistol. So even if he had his finger on the trigger, like most gun haters do if you hand them a gun, it wouldn’t fire even if the trigger was pulled. Unless the hammer was drawn back, which, if the script didn’t call for shooting, why would it be?

He said he didn't pull the trigger LMAO

I think in his mind, he thinks that he won't be tried for negligent homicide

These liberal assholes and actors for that matter, think they are above you and I.

This guy is no angel and I don't trust the whole scenario. Anyone else will go to jail. Will he?

I promise you he will claim Trump used voodoo magic to make the trigger pull or a tiny trump like antman did it lol

Anyone else hear “Ya I smoked marijuana. But I didn’t inhale.”?

Only the dumbest of the left will buy into the “…but I didn’t pullthe trigger…” bit.

wow... he’s totally mental if your didn’t pull the trigger how’d the person you shot die? lol

in all fairness, if there wasnt a real bullet in this gun this would have never happened who ever handed him that gun or however the bullet got there is the real question

weird that Joel Souza was also shot and we havent heard a peep from that dude or others working around the set when it hapened, just the trigger man

in all fairness, if there wasnt a real bullet in this gun this would have never happened who ever handed him that gun or however the bullet got there is the real question

Right which is why he won't be held responsible criminally, but he was a producer of the movie and is liable for the incompetent people he hired.

I'm thinking along the same lines, really. Maybe, of course, it is all connected to the police investigation and silence code, but it doesn't seem right, anyway.

weird that Joel Souza was also shot and we havent heard a peep from that dude or others working around the set when it hapened, just the trigger man

Back