• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Wife gives you an ultimatum...what do you do?

Saw it mentioned on here already but I’ll reiterate, If I wasn’t already I’d go get on TRT at a very liberal clinic. Then I explain to her that I will give up the abuse or excess usage but i will get treatment from a dr. If she didn’t like that I’d tell her that’s about as good of a compromise as will happen. I don’t like to feel cornered or bullied so if my wife didn’t like that I’d tell her it’s her problem not mine and she’s the one with the issue.

I'll stop using test as soon as u stop shopping . Plus my kids are my kids nothing you can do about that .

Well if she approach me with that substance alone I would tell her to go pound sand, because she has no argument and that's simply just a demand on what basis?!?

Now if she presented something logical, which outlighted concerns that included numerous things that wouldn't be out of the ordinary or unusual to even consider. Then yes, I would listen to my wife's concerns because there would be a valid argument. If they were very reasonable, I would 100% "listen" to what she has to present and why?

But if the approach is, your grown man with kids and I thought you would stop, then I would say "I'll ditch these as soon as you throw out the ugg boots, the yoga pants and the pumpkin spice because you're an old lady so start acting like it"..

Saw it mentioned on here already but I’ll reiterate, If I wasn’t already I’d go get on TRT at a very liberal clinic. Then I explain to her that I will give up the abuse or excess usage but i will get treatment from a dr. If she didn’t like that I’d tell her that’s about as good of a compromise as will happen. I don’t like to feel cornered or bullied so if my wife didn’t like that I’d tell her it’s her problem not mine and she’s the one with the issue.

And see your kids 8 days out of 30. Watching another man raise them.... for gear?!?

Yep, steroids aren’t the problem. It is deflection from something else going on with her.

Like she’s really going to just leave because a single, somewhat innocuous thing. Pullleeeez.

Women love you earning that money. Single momming sucks.

This was pretty much going to be my statement as well, after all that time invested, a woman's man being on gear would be equivalent to someone stepping on an ant hill while mowing the grass, would you even notice or care that you stepped on the ant hill?!? We will be clueless because it will be so trivial on the grand scheme of things.

Of all things to present to a significant other that would come down to a single deciding factor, if that was it, and that was the only Factor then surely there's definitely troubles elsewhere, that's basically cherry picking and looking for a way out.

No "reasonable" married woman is going to invest that much time, settle down and make a life, have children, memories, gatherings, holidays and everything that comes with creating in living with a family, and all the sudden just try to rewire something that is already ordinary in the household.

It’s not about gear. It’s about women thinking they are in control. As to your question. Yes, I’d definitely risk seeing my kids 8 days a week to keep my man card

You obviously don’t have kids. And if you say you do? Then you shouldn’t

It’s not about gear. It’s about women thinking they are in control. As to your question. Yes, I’d definitely risk seeing my kids 8 days a week to keep my man card

Damn right!! Hate to say it but she has already baked that cake!! Once they start using the kids as pawns you are done! Either kneel to the queen and give in or she will go anyway.

Get Shredded!
You obviously don’t have kids. And if you say you do? Then you shouldn’t

Sorry Augustine you are off base with that. Have raised 4 daughters and after 25 years was played the card it’s me and the kids or change. It didn’t matter what I did she took the kids. You are pretty low to determine who should or shouldn’t be a parent!! Those kids are fucked staying with a mom like that as she will poison everything good about him to keep those kids in tow. When you have put on the shoes of a man who has played this game and lost it all let’s talk. Until then best to stay on your lane!

Or she could cheat and this situation will be forced on you anyway.
All the macho man card stuff aside, have some damn respect for yourself as a human being.
And it’s funny how oblivious some of you are if you think time and kids or whatever other bullshit excuses will prevent a woman from leaving, women will do what they want when they want so why TF can’t you??
And honestly if she wants to leave, which she obviously does, why TF do you want that??

Sorry Augustine you are off base with that. Have raised 4 daughters and after 25 years was played the card it’s me and the kids or change. It didn’t matter what I did she took the kids. You are pretty low to determine who should or shouldn’t be a parent!! Those kids are fucked staying with a mom like that as she will poison everything good about him to keep those kids in tow. When you have put on the shoes of a man who has played this game and lost it all let’s talk. Until then best to stay on your lane!

Sorry I meant 4 days a month. Every other weekend

I have been in your shoes and played the game.

If you think not seeing your kids and winning your man card is “winning?” Then we just don’t agree.

Bc it’s lose lose.

IMO hold onto your kids until you can’t.

There will be a cold day in hell before my ol lady takes my kids away. I’ll admit it . I will do some dumb shit before another man fathers my babies.

Sorry I meant 4 days a month. Every other weekend

I have been in your shoes and played the game.

If you think not seeing your kids and winning your man card is “winning?” Then we just don’t agree.

Bc it’s lose lose.

IMO hold onto your kids until you can’t.

This right here man, hold on to your kids until you can, and especially hold on to the phrase that our kids May outgrow our laps but they'll never outgrow our hearts.
Never, ever will I ever give up my children for a selfish self-centered self-seeking way of life that caters strictly to myself with my own rewards and benefits.
My children are my absolute everything.
There's a few members on this community that know me personally and will admit that, I don't know how any father would be willing to give up his children or even tempt the notion of fighting for them over something that is literally peanuts and the gram scheme of things when we look back at life.

This right here man, hold on to your kids until you can, and especially hold on to the phrase that our kids May outgrow our laps but they'll never outgrow our hearts.
Never, ever will I ever give up my children for a selfish self-centered self-seeking way of life that caters strictly to myself with my own rewards and benefits.
My children are my absolute everything.
There's a few members on this community that know me personally and will admit that, I don't know how any father would be willing to give up his children or even tempt the notion of fighting for them over something that is literally peanuts and the gram scheme of things when we look back at life.

150% I would give up every single thing I had if it meant not loosing them. Everything ! I owe them my life, they gave me mine. They didn’t ask to be brought into this world we owe them that. Blows my mind how selfish some people can be as to rather give up their kids than to have to change up their way of living…

150% I would give up every single thing I had if it meant not loosing them. Everything ! I owe them my life, they gave me mine. They didn’t ask to be brought into this world we owe them that. Blows my mind how selfish some people can be as to rather give up their kids than to have to change up their way of living…
Nuff said.. You nailed it!

I should have prefaced this post by making it clear that THIS IS A MADE UP STORY lol. I just wanted to hear how people would handle this situation because I feel like it is common within the AAS community. My marriage is just fine but thank you all for your concern and kind/wise words. It was very touching nonetheless haha.

And see your kids 8 days out of 30. Watching another man raise them.... for gear?!?
My wife’s not stupid enough to try that. I’m not going to let someone hold anything over my head. She’s the one who would be breaking up the family over some testosterone prescribed by a dr not me.

IML Gear Cream!
I should have prefaced this post by making it clear that THIS IS A MADE UP STORY lol. I just wanted to hear how people would handle this situation because I feel like it is common within the AAS community. My marriage is just fine but thank you all for your concern and kind/wise words. It was very touching nonetheless haha.

No need to cover now bro.

We love you and your secrets are safe with us.

Hope shit gets better.

My wife’s not stupid enough to try that. I’m not going to let someone hold anything over my head. She’s the one who would be breaking up the family over some testosterone prescribed by a dr not me.

I hear you bro.

That’s why marrying someone super compatible that you consider your best friend is important.

Otherwise you end up with any number of situations that force a break up.

Ppl change their minds. Want differently or better. Etc.

Men and women are allowed to change their minds. Sucks when those new choices impact children.

There’s only so much you’re in control over bro, and whether you willing to admit it or not, your women’s behavior is not one of those things…they’re very unpredictable creatures and often do crazy shit with little to no thought or discourse about the the consequences… they act straight of emotion sometimes..

You’re doing something illegal, if she decides she doesn’t want or need you anymore I can almost guarantee you she won’t think twice about holding it over your head or use it against you.

There’s only so much you’re in control over bro, and whether you willing to admit it or not, your women’s behavior is not one of those things…they’re very unpredictable creatures and often do crazy shit with little to no thought or discourse about the the consequences… they act straight of emotion sometimes..

You’re doing something illegal, if she decides she doesn’t want or need you anymore I can almost guarantee you she won’t think twice about holding it over your head or use it against you.
You can’t guarantee anything. You don’t know anything about my wife or situation. Your experience is different than mine. I’ll be honest I was the crazy,toxic, asshole in my past relationships not the women. If there’s an issue in all or the majority of your relationships or life then the one common denominator is you. Like I said I go to a very liberal clinic so if she said no more abuse I’d be fine. Everything else has my name on it. My wife doesn’t even know where I keep anything nor when I order nor what I spend. I keep her out of it and away from everything but what has my name on it.

My wife doesn’t even know where I keep anything nor when I order nor what I spend. I keep her out of it and away from everything but what has my name on it.

^ 110% this! For those guys that have the "perfect marriage" and it will never be an issue with the wife... Look at it this way. If *you* get pinched, you don't want your wife to be an accomplice because she knew about things. So do it to protect her if nothing else.

Dammit. Well if it was all hypothetical, here is my hypothetical answer:

"Honey, I hear your words. Which means you aren't sucking. Less talking, more sucking!" And then I'd give her a firm dick slap across the cheek.

There’s a reason staying together for the kids isn’t worth it. What kind of parent would want their child growing up and thinking that kind of a toxic relationship is normal? And if you think you can hide it just remember kids are more perceptive than you think.

People, let's keep in mind that it's very easy to start coming up with hypothetical situations and scenarios that don't even exist yet still arguing them to prove a point to another.. each and every single instance will be different, there may be similarities But ultimately not everything always ends the same.
It's fair to say that all of us have most likely new or dated a chick that was batshit crazy but yet would take some shit to the grave with her, and all the while we also know some other chick that is squared away but when things didn't go right they flip the script and displayed a character that you never thought they possessed.

It should be fair to agree that we all have our reasons for why our spouses know or do not know what we do, and we simply do not have the time to sit here and telegraph our entire story.

Human beings period will have a tendency to fuck people over when time and emotions are invested and things don't work out, whether they act on it or not is one thing..

I do not have a perfect marriage, but I won't look my wife in the face and lie to her, but she also will not ask me things that are none of her business as she will use any intelligence that she hardly has by making the decision to mind her own business. If something or anything get her attention and something's off, she has every right to speak up and say something.

Nobody here knows the full details of each other's story, but everyone's opinion and feedback is greatly appreciated and it's pretty interesting and unique to see.

You can’t guarantee anything. You don’t know anything about my wife or situation. Your experience is different than mine. I’ll be honest I was the crazy,toxic, asshole in my past relationships not the women. If there’s an issue in all or the majority of your relationships or life then the one common denominator is you. Like I said I go to a very liberal clinic so if she said no more abuse I’d be fine. Everything else has my name on it. My wife doesn’t even know where I keep anything nor when I order nor what I spend. I keep her out of it and away from everything but what has my name on it.

Key word there, and I made sure I used it was “almost” guarantee… nobody knows you and your wife better than you two. I was making a very general statement in regard to females in general

People, let's keep in mind that it's very easy to start coming up with hypothetical situations and scenarios that don't even exist yet still arguing them to prove a point to another.. each and every single instance will be different, there may be similarities But ultimately not everything always ends the same.
It's fair to say that all of us have most likely new or dated a chick that was batshit crazy but yet would take some shit to the grave with her, and all the while we also know some other chick that is squared away but when things didn't go right they flip the script and displayed a character that you never thought they possessed.

It should be fair to agree that we all have our reasons for why our spouses know or do not know what we do, and we simply do not have the time to sit here and telegraph our entire story.

Human beings period will have a tendency to fuck people over when time and emotions are invested and things don't work out, whether they act on it or not is one thing..

I do not have a perfect marriage, but I won't look my wife in the face and lie to her, but she also will not ask me things that are none of her business as she will use any intelligence that she hardly has by making the decision to mind her own business. If something or anything get her attention and something's off, she has every right to speak up and say something.

Nobody here knows the full details of each other's story, but everyone's opinion and feedback is greatly appreciated and it's pretty interesting and unique to see.
Vision with the wisdom

Back