• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Estradiol High off cycle

Void

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So many of you were helpful when I posted my blood work a few weeks back, but at the time I hadn’t had my estradiol checked because the doctor had to do a special order since I was male. I got it about a week later and it was at 86ng.

For those who saw my last post, you’ll know the “test” I was using was likely a bad batch. Running 250 a week and my test levels were just over 500. Since then, I’ve swapped vials/brands and remarkably better feeling. No test flu and no PIP.

I think my test should be good now, but my concern is that even when it was low, my E was still elevated. Would I be right in using a low dose AI at this time, or another option?

So many of you were helpful when I posted my blood work a few weeks back, but at the time I hadn’t had my estradiol checked because the doctor had to do a special order since I was male. I got it about a week later and it was at 86ng.

For those who saw my last post, you’ll know the “test” I was using was likely a bad batch. Running 250 a week and my test levels were just over 500. Since then, I’ve swapped vials/brands and remarkably better feeling. No test flu and no PIP.

I think my test should be good now, but my concern is that even when it was low, my E was still elevated. Would I be right in using a low dose AI at this time, or another option?
Sure, you could take some aromasin to knock that estro down a bit, but how are you feeling atm? Any negative symptoms of high estro...ED, loss of libido, high bp, ect? If not, I wouldn't mess with it at this point

Sure, you could take some aromasin to knock that estro down a bit, but how are you feeling atm? Any negative symptoms of high estro...ED, loss of libido, high bp, ect? If not, I wouldn't mess with it at this point

I wouldn’t say I’m feeling horrible but there’s a noticeable off-ness, if that makes sense. My workouts have been very hit or miss, BP is slightly elevated. Libido isn’t too bad. At this point it’s hard to differentiate what “normal” feels like.

My coach suspects I’ve likely had high estradiol most of my life(I just got it tested for the first time earlier this year; it was 116) due to how easily I put on fat when increasing calories.
Overall it’s hard to say. I definitely don’t feel “great” but compared to a few month ago it’s much improved.

Estrogen sides are much easier to prevent than to solve. Me personally I would add some Aro try 12.5 mg 2 times a week and just see how you feel. If your currently battling estrogen sides you will need to be more aggressive. I would shoot for 25mg 2 times a week and increase as needed.

I wouldn’t say I’m feeling horrible but there’s a noticeable off-ness, if that makes sense. My workouts have been very hit or miss, BP is slightly elevated. Libido isn’t too bad. At this point it’s hard to differentiate what “normal” feels like.

My coach suspects I’ve likely had high estradiol most of my life(I just got it tested for the first time earlier this year; it was 116) due to how easily I put on fat when increasing calories.
Overall it’s hard to say. I definitely don’t feel “great” but compared to a few month ago it’s much improved.

Good questions by Sir Wesley..

How do you feel?

You answered that, by feeling off.. Give things time to balance out, this is all a balancing act. I would just stick the course with the ness product and dosages with the test and AI if you add it, let them all do their job.. estro takes time to knock down, its not an over night thing. even with the harshest AI's it takes a few weeks for numbers to get down and the drug to really work.

Listen to the coach and let him make the adjustments as needed. sounds like you are staying on point with giving him all the details that he needs.
if the cals that are being added are making you feel like crap, maybe as him to subtract them and add them back in slowly again. once your body gets used to it hopefully it balances out.

is there any foods that he added that maybe you just don't digest well and could be contributing to feeling like crap? I only ask because liquid eggs make me feel sick, all day and I had to shit can them, once I did that I felt born again. maybe there could be a certain food that isn't helping matters out any..

my e2 can be friggin 200 and i dont have any symptom at all, its relative to your test I think. If you dont have symptom dont worry about it, you will DAMN WELL know if you have a problem with high E you wouldn't be so wishy washy, your dick would be fucking broken and ud be an emotional train wreck

Back