• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

🛑🛑🛑 NAC 🛑🛑🛑. 🇺🇲GYMnTONIC SUPPLEMENTS🇺🇲

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
🛑🛑🛑 NAC 🛑🛑🛑. 🇺🇲GYMnTONIC SUPPLEMENTS🇺🇲

Lab tested high quality NAC powder. Super liver and lung support. Converts to Glu-tathione. Great for anabolic users or those w liver damage and/or daily alcohol users. This is the compound that the FDA magically wants to ban and amazon removed after studies revealed it was beneficial in treating the you know what virus...

2 for $40+ SH or $25 each +SH. Just ADD to cart for discount.

Also will have this in purple containers as an option by Monday. Labels are 🔥🔥🔥

Venmo, zelle, cash app, apple pay and bitcoin are payment options 💪💪

https://stores.gymntonic.com/nac-organ-support-500mgs-x-100-servings-by-gymntonic/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211029-164444.png
    Screenshot_20211029-164444.png
    509.2 KB · Views: 124
Where are they in the banning process?? If you know...

Reactions: 220
Anything that helps with the virus they want to ban or get rid of.. gotta love Biden

Lab tested high quality NAC powder. Super liver and lung support. Converts to Glu-tathione. Great for anabolic users or those w liver damage and/or daily alcohol users. This is the compound that the FDA magically wants to ban and amazon removed after studies revealed it was beneficial in treating the you know what virus...

2 for $40+ SH or $25 each +SH. Just ADD to cart for discount.

Also will have this in purple containers as an option by Monday. Labels are

Venmo, zelle, cash app, apple pay and bitcoin are payment options

https://stores.gymntonic.com/nac-organ-support-500mgs-x-100-servings-by-gymntonic/

Definitely a worthwhile supplement for many reasons, I made a thread but may as well share here too . Code : MAX

I wondered out of all the supplements, research, nootropics; and other aminos; “ WHY WERE THEY MESSING WITH NAC(N-Acetyl L-Cysteine) a non-essential amino acid to try and BAN or make it hard to get !??? Well, after looking at the multiple companies and combinations they have been studying and investing in; Here is what I found: (quite remarkable) Companies past/present/merged :
IntelGenx Technologies Corp., GABA Therapeutics, Ltd, Viridia Life Sciences, Inc., IntroSpect Digital Therapeutics, Inc., EmpathBio, Inc. and Revixia Life Sciences, Inc., and our controlled variable interest entities, Perception Neuroscience Holdings, Inc., Kures Inc., EntheogeniX Biosciences, Inc., Psyber Inc., Neuronasal, Inc., PsyProtix, Inc., InnarisBio, Inc., DemeRx IB, Inc. and Recognify Life Sciences, Inc.
REASON NAC WAS BEING TAKEN OFF MARKET :
Neuronasal: NN-101 for mTBI(Mild traumatic brain injury)
NN-101 is a novel intranasal formulation of N-acetylcysteine, or NAC. NAC is believed to stimulate the synthesis of glutathione, or GSH, an endogenous antioxidant that plays a protective role in the pathogenesis of mild traumatic brain injury, or mTBI. An orally administered formulation of NAC was shown to increase the probability of mTBI symptom resolution at seven days in a third-party study conducted by the U.S. Army. Neuronasal has also completed a pilot study of NN-101 in ten healthy volunteers. In this pilot study, NN-101 was observed to be {approximately 20 times and 100 times more brain-penetrant compared to intravenous, or IV, and oral NAC} respectively, and was well tolerated.

One of many Links if you would like to read the latest on NAC formulations/tests/etc : https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fn...35483/full

NAC nasal formulations , highly bioavailable Gluthianone seem to have some incredible effects for many afflictions.

Max
#gymntonic

Definitely a worthwhile supplement for many reasons, I made a thread but may as well share here too . Code : MAX

I wondered out of all the supplements, research, nootropics; and other aminos; “ WHY WERE THEY MESSING WITH NAC(N-Acetyl L-Cysteine) a non-essential amino acid to try and BAN or make it hard to get !??? Well, after looking at the multiple companies and combinations they have been studying and investing in; Here is what I found: (quite remarkable) Companies past/present/merged :
IntelGenx Technologies Corp., GABA Therapeutics, Ltd, Viridia Life Sciences, Inc., IntroSpect Digital Therapeutics, Inc., EmpathBio, Inc. and Revixia Life Sciences, Inc., and our controlled variable interest entities, Perception Neuroscience Holdings, Inc., Kures Inc., EntheogeniX Biosciences, Inc., Psyber Inc., Neuronasal, Inc., PsyProtix, Inc., InnarisBio, Inc., DemeRx IB, Inc. and Recognify Life Sciences, Inc.
REASON NAC WAS BEING TAKEN OFF MARKET :
Neuronasal: NN-101 for mTBI(Mild traumatic brain injury)
NN-101 is a novel intranasal formulation of N-acetylcysteine, or NAC. NAC is believed to stimulate the synthesis of glutathione, or GSH, an endogenous antioxidant that plays a protective role in the pathogenesis of mild traumatic brain injury, or mTBI. An orally administered formulation of NAC was shown to increase the probability of mTBI symptom resolution at seven days in a third-party study conducted by the U.S. Army. Neuronasal has also completed a pilot study of NN-101 in ten healthy volunteers. In this pilot study, NN-101 was observed to be {approximately 20 times and 100 times more brain-penetrant compared to intravenous, or IV, and oral NAC} respectively, and was well tolerated.

One of many Links if you would like to read the latest on NAC formulations/tests/etc : https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fn...35483/full

NAC nasal formulations , highly bioavailable Gluthianone seem to have some incredible effects for many afflictions.

Max
#gymntonic

Good info. Thanks Max!

At this point if the FDA wants to ban something then I think it's good and if Big Pharma is trying to get me to take something then I think it's bad.

Back