• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

"Progress At All Cost"-Gaintrains Log Book.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll tell ya right now, your not gonna be confident. If not for a coach helping for free, and all the followers here, and my girl not letting me I'd dropped out at least 4 or 5 times. You just have to suck it up and go to be blunt. You got all the support here you need and a coach that won't allow you to be sub par. Just trust monte and listen and forget about what you see in the mirror and think about yourself. Let monte do his job and I promise you'll do fine

Thanks Bro, I appreciate the honest feedback. I know it's not going to be easy, I am my own worst critic as it is and really only see the areas that need improvement when I look at pictures of myself, and I am always covered up in the gym, so definitely going to be a hurdle getting on a bright stage in underwear in front of random people lol but also exciting at the same time. I know Monte won't let me come in anything less than my best, so I am not worried about that, I trust him 100% for sure. Thanks man!

Thanks Bro, I appreciate the honest feedback. I know it's not going to be easy, I am my own worst critic as it is and really only see the areas that need improvement when I look at pictures of myself, and I am always covered up in the gym, so definitely going to be a hurdle getting on a bright stage in underwear in front of random people lol but also exciting at the same time. I know Monte won't let me come in anything less than my best, so I am not worried about that, I trust him 100% for sure. Thanks man!

Like everyone has said so far just listen and execute! [mention]Montego1 [/mention] took a guy who had bad symmetry and didn’t have a clue about eating to grow. He also taught this same guy how to train with intensity and not like some average gym rat moving weights. This same guy also turned Pro after working with him for over 2 years. Now I will let you guess who this guy is LOL, but he owes Monte a lot for teaching him the way and supporting him the entire time. He probably was a shrink for him a “few” times as well.

A little advice that I will share with you that he gave me, he said and I quote, “just go into robot mode and execute, stop overthinking it!”.

Enough said! LOL, now get on the gain-train and kill it!

Like everyone has said so far just listen and execute! [mention]Montego1 [/mention] took a guy who had bad symmetry and didn’t have a clue about eating to grow. He also taught this same guy how to train with intensity and not like some average gym rat moving weights. This same guy also turned Pro after working with him for over 2 years. Now I will let you guess who this guy is LOL, but he owes Monte a lot for teaching him the way and supporting him the entire time. He probably was a shrink for him a “few” times as well.

A little advice that I will share with you that he gave me, he said and I quote, “just go into robot mode and execute, stop overthinking it!”.

Enough said! LOL, now get on the gain-train and kill it!

That is one awesome story you guys have created man, truly inspiring. I remember when you first started your log and posted your first ever pics on ASF. Shit we all thought you look amazing then, crazy what has taken place in the last 2 years for you. Going to follow the plan and let the cards fall where they may, it took awhile and a few go arounds, but Monte has gained my full trust and I am 110% confident in him as a coach. What he says goes 100%

Always appreciate the advice and support. Robot mode activated!! Lol

Thanks again man. BTW youre looking absolutely insane 🤯

Last edited:
Great progress so far ! I did not realize you were that lean. Keep kicking ass, always push it , and always try to learn something new.

Max
#gaintrain

Leaning out very nicely brother. What week are you on with Monte?

That is one awesome story you guys have created man, truly inspiring. I remember when you first started your log and posted your first ever pics on ASF. Shit we all thought you look amazing then, crazy what has taken place in the last 2 years for you. Going to follow the plan and let the cards fall where they may, it took awhile and a few go arounds, but Monte has gained my full trust and I am 110% confident in him as a coach. What he says goes 100%

Always appreciate the advice and support. Robot mode activated!! Lol

Thanks again man. BTW youre looking absolutely insane

Thanks brotha! Time for you to write your story with Monte!

Leaning out very nicely brother. What week are you on with Monte?

Thanks Bro. I've been working with Monte since the 2nd week of May if I remember correctly. So coming up on 5 months

Starting point vs last check ins

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• CollageMaker_20211005_075821290.jpg
    CollageMaker_20211005_075821290.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Thanks Bro. I've been working with Monte since the 2nd week of May if I remember correctly. So coming up on 5 months

- - - Updated - - -

Those are some big changes! Nice work!

- - - Updated - - -
Damn Nice work GT. Very motivating. Have you ever been this lean since you started BB'ing? Really interested to see you in another 5months on this path. Swole life

Wow man! Kick ass progress! This really is very motivating! Thanks for the log!

Damn Nice work GT. Very motivating. Have you ever been this lean since you started BB'ing? Really interested to see you in another 5months on this path. Swole life

Thanks Man!! I've been this lean before but always fucked it up before was able to start going in the other direction. This has been the longest stretch of solid progress though. ..let's see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow man! Kick ass progress! This really is very motivating! Thanks for the log!

Thanks alot man, really appreciate the kind words. My pleasure, thanks for following along.

Oct 6, 2021

Lower Loading "B"

V Squat 6p+25 per side*10,8(+50lb)

V Widowmaker 3p per side*20

High Wide Leg Press 660*9,8(+10lb)

Db Sldl 70's 10,8(first time with db so was feeling it out, Lower back was already pretty pumped at this point)

Adductor 175stack*20,20

Uni Calf Press 130*10,10,10,10(dropped weight quite a bit and focused on getting full rom, will increase from here with improved form)

Uni Pin Select Preacher Curl 30*15,15,15(+3,+3,+3rep)

30Cardio/Abs

Good Session, felt strong and made some decent progress. Will call today a win!

- - - Updated - - -

That’s really impressive bro, you can be proud and Monte knows what he’s doing!

IML Gear Cream!
Meal #3 High Day

6oz Shrimp
90g Cream of Rice

Attachments

• 20211006_135646.jpg
    20211006_135646.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
Oct 8, 2021

Upper DC Rest Pause

Hs Inc 4pps*7,3,2(Finally got this fucker again after failing the past 2 session. Although I will say I didn't do as slow of a negative as I generally do. Didn't bounce or go all wild, was still controlled, but wasn't SUPER SLOW like I typically do. Feel I may have been going a bit too slow on the negative, so going to work on finding a good pace)

Stretch Push Up 45lb on back*25(+10lb)

CGCR 240*7,3,2(only got 10 more lbs until this machine is maxed out)

Cable Pullover 140*15(+10lb)

Hs Shoulder 3pps*7,3,1 3/4( couple extra reps in the second and 3rd attempts)

Cable Rear Fly 45*15,15(form check)

Uni Cable Tri Press 115*15,15,15(form check)

30cardio/Abs

Good session, everything felt good and progress was made. Chalk that up as a win!!!

This DC rp stuff intrigues me
Just plain old school DC rep pause work. Nothing fancy just another way to add intensity like the clusters and muscle rounds you're doing.

GT has a little more volume in his training so I prefer the straight rest pause sets over the other types since we're not needing as much stimulus. Plus he's done really well with them so no reason to change.

Oct 9,2021

Lower DC Rest Pause

Mid Press 710*8,4,3(+10lb)

Uni Lying Leg Curl 75*8,4,3(dropped weight to get better activation)

Uni Ext 160*8,4,3

Adductor 175stack*20,20

Uni Calf Press 150*10,7,3×2(dropped weight to get better form and activation)

Alt Cable Curl 50.4,4,4,4,4,4

30cardio/Abs

Nothing too exciting, good session though. Progress was made, another day another win.

This train sure is picking up speed!!

Oct 11,2021

Upper Loading "A"

Hs Inc 3p+25 per side* 10,7.5(+2rep sec set)

Db Floor Press 100*12(+1.5rep)

BB Row 255*10,8(+2,+2rep)

Pull Up BW*15,12(+2rep)

BN Smith Press 205*10,8(form check)

RDD 70*30(+5rep)

Plate Loaded Tri Dip 3p+35 per arm*12,12,12(+10lb)

30cardio/Abs

Good solid session, pushed hard and made progress. Another win for the books. Just got up from a nice post training nap, felt great. See how long I can keep pushing before needing a back off week.

Oct 11,2021

Upper Loading "A"

Hs Inc 3p+25 per side* 10,7.5(+2rep sec set)

Db Floor Press 100*12(+1.5rep)

BB Row 255*10,8(+2,+2rep)

Pull Up BW*15,12(+2rep)

BN Smith Press 205*10,8(form check)

RDD 70*30(+5rep)

Plate Loaded Tri Dip 3p+35 per arm*12,12,12(+10lb)

30cardio/Abs

Good solid session, pushed hard and made progress. Another win for the books. Just got up from a nice post training nap, felt great. See how long I can keep pushing before needing a back off week.
I love that workout right there. May steal that one for my gal. I got her doing an upper/lower split

So, you're trying to tell me I train like a girl? lol

Lmao! My program for some females is a lot more taxing than the males. Kickin Ass GT

Max

Back